could certain videogames be haunted or cursed

Tom35678532215234

is it possible for a video game to be cursed or haunted. examples are as follows look them up. husfortap manor, Ben drowned a very creepy copy of the legend of zelda majoras mask. or yes even Herobrine or entity 303 of minecraft. those are just a few examples. i would like to hear more.

am4x

"According to Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, Destati is somewhat a "cursed song." Since the chorus is often used in other pieces, whenever the chorus is loaded by Square Enix staff, something bad happens, an example being the entire building's electricity getting cut off."

Original Language of the lyrics is in italian, here is the translation:

Awaken!
Hold out your hand!
The time has come,

Awaken!

The doors will be parted
Awaken, Awaken, Awaken

The time has come!

Remember the emotion!
Wake up! Oh, remember!

Awaken! Awaken!
Come on, hold out your hand!
Awaken! Awaken!
The time has come!

And once again
The doors will open!

Remember the emotion!
Wake up! Oh, remember!

Eh? How? Do you not want it!?
Still it belongs to you
What you have lost
Will become one!

I don't want to get into the importance of spiritualism in the game series but that gave you a pretty good answer i guess.

Wind7

Staff
is it possible for a video game to be cursed or haunted. examples are as follows look them up. husfortap manor, Ben drowned a very creepy copy of the legend of zelda majoras mask. or yes even Herobrine or entity 303 of minecraft. those are just a few examples. i would like to hear more.

Depending on the game and its character or characters, there are certain devices or images that can conjure up feelings sometimes deep terroristic (meaning frightening) feelings.

It is my feeling that it's not the game that is haunted or cursed but, it is very much what the game reports to you sometimes openly if not subconsciously. That is what usually brings these so called haunted experiences, so in my belief No, these types of games are not cursed nor are they haunted, it's the user of these games who may be opened up for an actual haunting.

IMHO.

Last edited: