Could Nicholas Cage Be A Vampire?

Himalayan Hermit

There are many such instances even in the same time frame. There was another such thread floating around on ATS about whether John Travolta is a time-traveller. Someone showed a pic of some Physician (?) from 1800s that looked like JT. Some of you may have seen that thread/pic.

But thinking of them as Vampires or Time Travellers is just too much :D
I agree on the fact that most of us have doubles..I have seen many people (celebrities and common people) and their doubles.
Cheers

Whitelight

If Nicholas Cage is a vampire, it would explain a lot. Anyone see the pyramid tomb he bought for himself? He's all sorts of crazy.

HDRKID

Here is the latest nic cage rumor. That he is a vampire. A time traveling one even. Oh well, here we go. There is an old photo that has a striking resemblance to him, and people love gossip. Yeah, even when it does not make much sense. :)

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/nicolas-cage--i-m-not-a-vampire.html

s-LATE-SHOW-NICOLAS-CAGE-120209-large.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

This is one of those but the guy who believes cage is a vampire is nothing but a nut. We all have any doubles (some say up to 7) and at least 1 double (I don't mean a double from an alternate timeline, but just someone who HAPPENS to look like us) who wears a strong resemblance. I have seen many such cases similar to Cage's :)