Could the 'Theory Of Relativity' proof time travel?

Monica Brannan

I took high school physics in high school. Learned it like the back of my hand.
Can you run your understanding of physics by me? I like to hear different points of view in science. It helps to expand my brain.

You might say I fall into a group of researchers called experimentalists. Here is a thread I started a while back where I investigate a device built by Tesla. Do pay attention to the section on centrifugal force. It's very informative.

Tesla's Zero Time Generator
Well damn. I saw your vid. Interesting.

Monica Brannan

I took high school physics in high school. Learned it like the back of my hand.
Can you run your understanding of physics by me? I like to hear different points of view in science. It helps to expand my brain.

You might say I fall into a group of researchers called experimentalists. Here is a thread I started a while back where I investigate a device built by Tesla. Do pay attention to the section on centrifugal force. It's very informative.

Did you finish it?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Did you finish it?

I do believe I have a complete understanding of what is happening with the device. But I haven't shared my final conclusions with everyone yet.

Monica Brannan

Did you finish it?

I do believe I have a complete understanding of what is happening with the device. But I haven't shared my final conclusions with everyone yet.
So you think this could time travel?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Equation of Einstein - E=mc^2 and some concepts of time travel really makes me think that Theory of Relativity did proved Time Travel (Although, some people do not understand the theory).

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Equation of Einstein - E=mc^2 and some concepts of time travel really makes me think that Theory of Relativity did proved Time Travel (Although, some people do not understand the theory).

Nope. Remember the rule. In order for a theory to be accepted as a scientific theory, it has to be falsifiable. So right from the start the theory of relativity was falsified.