Could this method of time travel work?

Pegii

I have this book called Time Travel Magic by Osgood Stradt that has this method of time travelling. You basically hold something from a year and say over and over again i.e if it was a coin from 1939 'It is 1939'. Then say Ommmmm and don't think of anything but the year. He claims that either the traveller will wake up from the meditation with a sense of being in that year or may actually go back and get stuck in that year and never come back. He also claims a way of changing the past could be collecting all the songs you listened to in a certain year wear the same clothes and told yourself that you're in that year over and over again for two weeks you can give yourself a message in the past. i.e 'Don't get in the car and have a car accident that will break your leg, Pegii.'

The method reminds me of a movie called Somewhere in time.

TimeFlipper

That was a lovely movie Pegii
Why not try out that particular time travel method? :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have this book called Time Travel Magic by Osgood Stradt that has this method of time travelling. You basically hold something from a year and say over and over again i.e if it was a coin from 1939 'It is 1939'. Then say Ommmmm and don't think of anything but the year. He claims that either the traveller will wake up from the meditation with a sense of being in that year or may actually go back and get stuck in that year and never come back. He also claims a way of changing the past could be collecting all the songs you listened to in a certain year wear the same clothes and told yourself that you're in that year over and over again for two weeks you can give yourself a message in the past. i.e 'Don't get in the car and have a car accident that will break your leg, Pegii.'

It may work, the brain is powerful tool with used right.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
That was a lovely movie Pegii
Why not try out that particular time travel method? :)
Sure I may try it. Yes that movie wad wonderful. Who knows maybe it may work better than the hdr

Yes, It works better then the HDR, I never used the HDR, I just think myself Astral Time Travel to any point in Time or place. I have been doing it for over 65 + years. I just put my whole body on autopilot and just go places. About 40 + years ago I was teaching people to do this and more like rolling pop cans across flat tables with their minds. The brain is a very powerful thing then used right.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Is it a non-fiction book? I wonder if it is astral time travel...?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Is it a non-fiction book? I wonder if it is astral time travel...?
+ 1 to Professor's thought. We don't even know an iota of brain's power that only open up with advanced practices (breathing, yoga, meditation, and certain other practices).

Somewhere in time is a great movie. I must have seen it more than 50 times :)

Most movies are just a writers view on life and not really the way brain power works in most cases.