Cracked Article mentions 2nd American Civil War

Internalexile

Hey Titor fans and skeptics, I'm a Titor Skeptic myself but this article is what got it interesting:

A growing number of people are now wondering if a 2nd American Civil War possible.Back in 2000-2001 such ideas are only among the fringes.

Over the last few weeks a growing number of people have started wondering, "Is it possible the United States is heading for a new civil war?" Granted, most of those people are writers for sites like Russia Today or the Huffington Post, and thus slightly less credible than a handful of Bazooka Joe gum wrapper comics. But Donald Trump has made a few tinpot dictator-ish statements recently.

Titor mentioned it's farms vs cities which the article brought up as well:

The Violence Could Start With Farms Choking The Cities

He noted that he wasn't yet seeing "the organization out there" that might portend a bubba-dominated insurgent movement, but also noted that, "... it's like a gathering series of storm clouds and it's yet to get to a lighting strike".

Colonel Couvillon also thought any conflict was likely to start in a rural area, "...people talk about, is it gonna be class warfare, race warfare ... is it gonna be north versus south? Personally, I think it's gonna be urban versus rural."

It's easy to imagine the basic scenario. Some Cliven Bundy-like stand-off on a ranch or in a small town sets up our Hollywood-loving brains for a Swayze-led shootout between folksy ranchers and imperial f**king stormtroopers:

6 Reasons Why A New Civil War Is Possible And Terrifying

Khaos

where the wild things are
Civil war? Possible. Revolution? Most likely.

TimeFlipper

Disregarding that john titor, i believe the only upsets in the US there could possibly be, might be brought about by the Trump supporters against the anti Trump supporters...Although deep down i feel the anti-Trump people are now coming around to the fact that Trump isnt really too bad at all, and unlike all his predecessors he is actually trying to fulfil his pre election promises...He is NOT your typical type of politician, he "shoots from the hip" and worries after the event..

Trump needs to control immigration drastically, especially the flow of muslims...He needs to ensure that any muslim school which might be built does not involve any form of radicalisation within it, and the attempts of building mosques must to be stopped, overlooking any winging from the liberal bunch of idiots trying to stop him doing it...If the muslims are allowed too many "human rights" they will at some point in time amass a large following of support, thus creating a civil war between the Christians and the muslims....

I can say all this from my own personal experience of living in the UK where radicalisation exists within hundreds and hundreds of schools, and we refuse to address this problem for fear of being called "racists!!"...Yes, that is how bad it is in my country because of a few hundred of those liberal minded politicians who refuse to understand how the muslims think with their vile world dominance religion!!...UK governments have continually lied about the amount of muslims there are actually living here and i hope that the US under Trump will demand exact numbers of them arriving in the US!!

According to an "estimate" (from Obama`s lot) the US in 2016 had about 3.3million muslims living there, what the "estimate" did not take into account was that every muslim couple has on average 2.4 children who will undoubtedly be radicalised into the muslim faith...Since Trump was prevented from allowing muslims into the US you can guarantee that many of them will be subsequently pouring into the US with their children and will continue to do so, until Trump overcomes that problem..(which iam certain he will do)....America does NOT need the muslim problem like we have in the UK, along with its inevitable outcome!!..