Creepy reincarnation girl (Warning; mature content)

Pegii

I remember once that there was this girl at school who was so freaking creepy. There was this suicidal girl who was her really good friend and the creepy girl was all like a big believer in karma, reincarnation and all that. I'll call her Becky. She believed that you could choose your next body after you die. She knew the suicidal girl wanted to die so she told her that Becky's future child would be the suicidal girl's next body. She would keep on saying stuff like 'this is your future body,' whilst pointing at her ovaries. Inevitably the girl died and Becky was trying to get pregnant as soon as possible.

Because everyone knew that a baby was her intention no guy wanted to have sex with her. No teenage guy wants to be a Dad, especially not to the ghost of a suicide victims.

There were two rumours. One; eventually after searching for the father of 'her friend's new body' she hired prostitute and tore the condom and got pregnant through that. Two; some guy wanted to lose his virginity so bad he had sex with her. Three; creepy Uncle or other abusive family member. Four; the devil. The moment she saw the test was positive she was never heard from again. There were billions of rumours. Like she; sacrificed the baby, she ate the baby, she raped the baby. There were discussions of whether she was raising the baby or if she gave it up for adoption. Then everyone forgot about her.

I'll never forget her.

Krish

While it is a messy story...kids up to 11 or 12 years can remember past life and can see spirits as ghost...That is quite normal....

But saying that when the kid dies and comes back to her baby is creepy...that is because, it takes several years for people who go up to Heaven to come back due to Heavenly logistics.... so that idea does not work....that easily...too many people are involved up stairs...more so than human ideas here...but can happen...who knows, what happens in the Universe...

bluejay_1919

I agree with Krish. I believe in reincarnation. I have read amazing stories and have experienced with my own eyes this amazing "theory". But this story sounds...messy. Not that I'm saying your making it up or anything. I just think that girl was crazy and liked to make up stuff for attention and just disappeared from the spotlight when she could no longer get the attention she wanted with her crazy lies and stories.

DEATH OMEN

Based on what was initially cited, I gotta agree with the notion of "attention seeking behavior", at least, if not more psychopathology might have been going on. If I had known her, I'd simply let her go away, anywhere.