Creepy video clip

Orobos

I thought some might find this interesting to think about. As I've said before I think there's a deity or aliens here controlling us all like robots.

This is a clip from a video i made of talking to reality and asking for whatever it is to show a ufo.

I start by saying how i sees faces and symbols everywhere and if you look at the leaves in front of me they form like a face with the letters "IM"

7SxHfc3.jpg

I randomly chose a song to play while recording called epic-faith no more where the lyrics are saying stuff like

Can you feel it see it
So bright it's out of sight
What is it?

I never saw anything bright while filming but a patch of the sky is really bright in the film. As if so bright It was out of sight for my eyes and view screen but it appeared in the recording.

w4PEsxp.jpg

The full video is oddly 9:13 which is the letters I:M like the leaves.

I thought it was Kind of interesting coincidences that would give you something to wonder about.

Itheblaze

Do this for me, Ok? Write 88 in bold magic marker. Now stare at it for 10 minutes. You will start noticing 88 or hh in all sorts of things. 88 steps to the mailbox. Hh or 88 on a passing license plate. You stop for a train and it has 88 cars, etc. Just try it for a week. Your mind will obsess with one thing and see it everywhere. Keep a record of where 88/hh shows up in a journal. Post results.

CDS

Now I'll blow your mind...

Human's perception of surroundings is very small.

We can see only a fraction of visible light.

Hear a fraction of sound spectrum.

Our sense of smell is very limited.

The list goes on...

Our senses give us a very limited view of reality... :cautious:

Lee

I thought some might find this interesting to think about. As I've said before I think there's a deity or aliens here controlling us all like robots.
Stunning pics. great !!

This is a clip from a video i made of talking to reality and asking for whatever it is to show a ufo.

I start by saying how i sees faces and symbols everywhere and if you look at the leaves in front of me they form like a face with the letters "IM"

7SxHfc3.jpg

I randomly chose a song to play while recording called epic-faith no more where the lyrics are saying stuff like

Can you feel it see it
So bright it's out of sight
What is it?

I never saw anything bright while filming but a patch of the sky is really bright in the film. As if so bright It was out of sight for my eyes and view screen but it appeared in the recording.

w4PEsxp.jpg

The full video is oddly 9:13 which is the letters I:M like the leaves.

I thought it was Kind of interesting coincidences that would give you something to wonder about.