Cruise Passenger Photographs UFO in Belgium

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
BELGIUM — A man from England says he snapped the photograph of a disc-shaped UFO.

The anonymous man said he was on a cruise to Zeebrugge, Belgium when he decided to take the picture.

“At the time I did not notice anything in the sky,” he said.

The Southampton resident claims he didn’t notice the object until he got back on the ship.

The photograph, reportedly taken with a Samsung S7 Edge, shows a grey unidentified flying disc-shaped object hovering over the ship.

ufo-belgium-disc.png

The alleged UFO flies over the cruise ship on May 6, 2017. Credit: MUFON

ufo-belgium-zoom.png

Image analysts tell Cryptozoology News that the image does not appear to have been doctored and that the EXIF data coincides with the eyewitness testimony.

In September 2015, a Canadian man captured the images of a similar object in Ontario.

Belgium’s most important fishing port, Zeebrugge sits on the coast of the North Sea and has the largest natural gas terminal complex in Europe.

The post Cruise Passenger Photographs UFO in Belgium appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Krish

That looks like Grays...why they are NOT camouflaged...I do not know. They come here all the time....if you see auras, you still can see them under camouflage...

Khaos

where the wild things are
Just like with /r/paranormal and /r/ghosts, I question authenticity when pictures are taken with a smartphone, or any kind of device that has access to apps. There are ghost apps, which allow a ghostly figure to appear on the screen when using the camera, and there are also UFO apps too.

If this was taken from a device without app support, I would believe it a bit more.

However, did anyone notice the object to the right of the photo? Take a look to the navy blue roof at the right and then look up a bit, a flag shaped object. But there is no noticeable pole, so it cannot be a flag...

TimeFlipper

Iam certain that the "Flying Saucer" is one of those latest drones, and if you look at the centre of the two balls on the very top of the ship then look down a bit, you will see a tiny figure of a man of the top deck controlling that drone :LOL:..

The cruise ship is in a port of Belgium, which is the home of that fascist unelected mob of bureaucrats they call the EU (European Union)..And i can assure you that those people are the biggest bunch of liars you will ever find in politics..Even their chief boss Jean Claude Juncker has openly said when questions get tough, lying in the only way to get out of them!!..

Thats my monthly rant about that lying bunch of nobodies and i will have to say that the photograph of the flying saucer over that cruise ship is definitely Faked (n) :LOL:..