Cybernormal Activity?

Mike Burke

Does anyone know of any evidence that spiritual entities can have any effect on our electronic devices (especially PC's, Laptops, cellphones, Computer Monitors, TV's, Radios, etc.)?

And has any such evidence ever been documented?

I think I remember reading something about some haunted WWII era Air Force base in England, where old radios turned themselves on and were tuned into stations that no longer exist, playing music that's no longer popular, but I didn't really believe it.

Is there any real evidence that spirits can cause lights to go on or off, computers to do strange things, or have any other effect on our technology?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hi Mike and welcome to Paranormalis :)
I havent come across "hard evidence", but there are many people that have claimed to have heard radio stations broadcasting music from stations, that no longer exist..

You picked a very good topic to start off your time with us, and im certain a lot of other members will comment on your posting
If you get time, watch the movie Frequency..
Keep up the postings Mike :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hey, Mike! And welcome! :)

This is an interesting topic... Plenty of people have claimed to have experienced electronic malfunction associated with paranormal activity, but it seems like a tricky thing to prove... Mostly because if your electronic equipment is malfunctioning, you can't properly use them to document what's going on.. Even if you do manage to, it's not exactly hard evidence... How can anyone blame the malfunctions on spirits if we can't even prove the existence of spirits/ghosts/entities; etc..?

I think many paranormal investigators can validate similar experiences with electronic equipment malfunction, maybe they've even caught something on film, so we can assume "they" can manipulate electronic devices, we just can't prove its really them doing the manipulating... :) Maybe one day...

Ike

Hi I know it's a little late to respond,
I have experimented with electronics and spirits quite thoroughly. I don't have what you would call evidence but with a little time an effort you can surely get some on your own.
I used to record (digital and analog) different variances of 'white noise'
For some reason spirits seem to tune in to these garbled frequencies.
If you can record through direct input or even a microphone, different white noises--TV, radio etc or even appliances such as window units and loud PC hums
You can use an audio editing software and use plug in and tweak.
You raise inaudible frequencies to essentially make them audible.
Cut and stretch and a lot of the times you can hear spirit voices.

Just try to experiment yourself.
Thank you,

TimeFlipper

White noise is correlated to time travel and 50% of our universe has it in it :)
Maybe thats a reason how sprits can give us info about the future??.