Data in the hall effect of electric lines jumps time

Jack

I found data located in the electric lines using the Hall Effect, It is jumping time from the future!

We use infrared to broadcast our data ( infrared cold)

If and when the lightning strikes (infrared cold+hot) it picks up this data and caries it to the ground where it enters the electric grid (infrared hot) through every grounded piece of equipment out there.

The infrared signal then resonates to the outside of electric lines forming a Hall Effect, allowing electricity to slide through the center. It actually pushes the AC current along so it has always been there.

When this happens the data is available to every time all at once!

You can read next weeks news, see your grand kids that haven't been born yet on Facebook, learn when the next economic disaster will hit or when things will get better.

Not long ago I accidentally broke the 220 cable on my welder that was draped over a metal bench next to my laptop. It arced across the bench and the laptop started showing me pages that were really odd They showed my page but I looked a lot older and was standing with my daughter who was as tall as me.

I am not in the mood to electrocute myself either, but there must be a better way.

I have seen this before but I thought it was no longer available to us.

This is HUGE!!!!!

Jack

Nobody is commenting...
Is it because i'm new here or you think i'm nuts?
I wouldn't blame you it is hard to choke down but it is true.

They tested the hall effect by replicating a transmission and sending it into an isolated cable.

The filters are really on our equipment and you can easily look that up by searching tempest/code name
Funny we all want Time travel and wish we could have it but when you find out it is a reality you almost can help but reject it.

The strange thing is that nobody questions why they would spend billions on the Large Hadron Collider just to prove the "Higgs Boson"? but reality they openly admit in their own words "they are speeding protons at 5 times the speed of light and smashing them together"
but what happens to anything that speeds up?
The Frequency of that "thing" gets higher.
or HAARP to slow down the frequency of energy?
I mean come on a global economic meltdown and they still have money for that...hmmm.

The signal is still there,
there is literally no way of removing it from a wire unless you melt the wire itself.
We just do not have the equipment available to us as consumers to access it.

Samstwitch

Hi Jack, I'm sure others on the Forum will be interested in this subject. For me personally, this is not my area of expertise. On the contrary, I do not understand the mechanics of Time Travel, Quantum Physics, etc, so I cannot get into a discussion about this. I wish that I could.

Bearing in mind that this is my weakest subject, I wonder if the information that you posted is similar to what Mad Man Marcum was working on in relation to building a Time Travel Machine. Here is a thread on MMM: What happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine

Jack

The electromagnetic waves enter a conductor containing slower electromagnetic waves thereby forming a hall effect. The data they found was located within the hall effect of an electrical conduit.

Try it

HDRKID

Hi Jack:
Truth is, we do not know enough about the subject to give a good answer. For example, Dr. Ronald Mallett wants to use a ring of lasers so that would to generate frame dragging and be able to communicate across TIME!

For example, in the book "Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos

we read
"Military first noticed the invisibility function while using huge and high-powered arc welding equipment, and they consulted Dr. Thomas Moray who had discovered a similar effect. Working together, they equipped the USS Eldridge with the equipment which made the ship blink invisible, with disastrous effect on the crew."

There is plenty of lost science. For example, Tesla was working on free energy. I believe that this work was also used to later create an HDR.

gotadot4.gif

Truth_of_The_Youth

Don't worry jack they will deny it, That just means your right. Honestly I've known about this, and also feel it's true, Kind of how people could call art bell from the future.

T.A. Walters

Actually, Wikipedia gives a good explanation of what Hall Effect is. Suggest all to Google that and enjoy. I believe what Jack is trying to describe is what types of data is outputted by Hall Effect singularities. And that in my opinion is magnetic cable lines of force. However, I do not understand where it applies to photon energies in the lower end of the light spectrum such as 10 nanometer light (infrared), but yes, it is the cold end of the light spectrum. Oddly it is the next highest beat frequency following microwave energy! After which comes the colors yellow, orange, green, red, violet and then ultra violate which is the 'hot end of the photon range of frequencies(ie, what Jack is describing, I'll bet), after which comes cosmic rays (alpha and gamma) and many others electromagnetic bands yet to be discovered. Which by the way, only 15 milli-watts (the intensity of a normal flashlight) of cosmic ray frequency would kill you before you could say 'Tuscaraurora!"

Jack

Let me ask a question I really need some advice answering?

I can explain how this is phenomena occurs and give areas to research, You will probably find that this is sustainable.
at the same time you should conduct your own research to disprove me as well and weigh the outcome.
I apologize for my inability to offer proof, I truly believe that our senses depend on proof of the phenomena in order for our minds to accept it. Lies are conveyed both by mouth and word, ie talk is cheap.

If I could explain this well enough for someone with the persistence on a very low budget to accomplish.
You would be able to view the headlines of the future and possibly prevent disasters.
You would also be able to view the lottery numbers, the stock market as well as wonderful inventions of the future.

Would you show the world, in order to protect it from harm?
or
Would you keep it for greed and power?

T.A. Walters

Jack, I am a new member here myself and feel I found a good place to share information and hopefully gather some answers from others like yourself who have had certain experiences with anomalies that are puzzling, yet unforgettable. I wish I could add scientific foundation to your experience, but in so many cases like this, there leaves very little to conjecture.

I do find it interesting that you have a sense of objectivity toward the propensity of photon energy being involved, either by an electrical arc-flash which might carry enough of an energy impact to inpart a personal sense of deja'vu , sort of speak.

I have read where there were instances of 'dimensional shifts', or something relating to such, Such were the case where a hammer was placed on a bench while the craftsman labored. When he turned to grab the hammer he found it misplaced. And only after spending some time looking for where he misplaced the hammer did he find it right back where he had left it originally on the bench! Knowing he had not seen it there moments before, questions arise as to the event and how it related to 'time travel', or alternate universes ... et cetra.