Data in the hall effect of electric lines jumps time

TimeTravel_00

Are you trying to say that I could wake up tomorrow and a T-Rex could be suddenly displaced onto my front lawn? Dear god, thank you for creating all of the magnificent creatures of the land for man to shoot with high powered rifles and then properly mount for later viewing in our humble man caves.

There is also a separate thread detailing missing persons that sometimes reappear where they disappeared, even after rescue searchers had already detailed the area.

Jack

In order to understand my view point on dimensional phenomena it might help for me to explain.

I think of our lives as a duality. We are energy beings that use senses to receive energy and our minds manifest this information into a reality based of chemistry.

On our lowest from we are described as atoms which are a form of radiation, our senses only work by receiving outside radiation and our minds interpret this information and store it...somewhere...
If we stop for a second and think of all the radio, television and internet signals in the air at this moment we realize that there is quite a large amount of information floating around that we can not see or hear. Through the wonderful inventions of receivers we can use this information to transform it into sound and visual information.

Atoms are not matter or mass that can be handled but more like a property of a frequency that can be captured and manipulated. I think of them best as a specific location of a specific frequency of radiation in time space. This frequency unlike 1 radio station may contain bits and pieces of several frequencies through out the electromagnetic spectrum.

Time is contained in a proton within the frequency of Infrared on the edge of microwaves relative to the "key" of Earth at that moment. The key is a frequency created by all living things in existence at that time so it is always changing.
By capturing the atom within the frequency of infrared it may be manipulated in a vacuum, The lowest point of a Jacobs ladder has a haze at the very bottom. This haze will slow the frequency of the proton, Speeding the atom altogether will increase the frequency. There is no need to separate the proton from the atom for the neutron is never effected. In reality none of them exist but it sure is a great way to wrap your mind around the subject and because we are experiencing these atomic forms of radiation through our senses they appear to have the form of an object. This would be the reason why Thomas Young discovered light acts as a photon and a wave, when we observe light our minds interpret this frequency as matter "a particle" it is our minds ability to transform frequencies to reality that disrupts our ability to understand frequencies/matter. Unless you were told about this before you started your experiment.

"Reality is merely an Illusion...Albeit a very persistent one" --- Albert Einstein

However we have a tendency to visualize life as mass/matter. No wondering why, we work ourselves to death pursuing these objects and paying for them becomes our main focus through life. House, Cars, TV, where's that remote?

Think about it. If we are forms of radiation that use our senses to manifest the chemical reality of Life.
What could one develop in a sleeping world the evolves around the everlasting pursuit of material objects.

Imagine we build a stone house together out of 60 lb stones, that's is back breaking work
Imagine what you could do if you could manipulate an atom, allowing it retains the visual information of stone, yet now have the gravitational properties of helium. How large of a stone would you build with then? 200 tons? maybe...

The research I was involved with spanned the time of 8 months, but 5 months of it was 7am to 11-pm-2am and 7 days a week. I have seen enough for my conclusions to be accurate to myself. However The only proof I can offer that is obtainable on a low budget would be that which can be found in the infrared of the hall effect of AC electric lines. not DC

The Broadband IR phenomena of AC electricity

Infrared (IR) is a key component in Light, Electricity and Heat. This is the reason IR transmitted signals have the ability to travel through our atmosphere for long distances.
The IR transmission does not encounter as much interference or degradation as other transmission frequencies.

Lightning is a phenomena in itself, it is Light, Electricity and Heat combined.

When there is a Lightning strike and you are on a cell phone you would expect to hear a moment of static. This is caused by the infrared in the lightning as it converges with the Infrared Broadband transmission your cell phone is using to conduct the call.

Likewise if you were watching Television you would expect to hear static and see a picture interruption. This is partially due to the disturbance in the electric line and partially due to the convergence of IR in the signal traveling from satellites etc.

Lightning immediately searches for the most conductive ground to discharge into.
Many times the most conductive ground is the very ground rods our electrical equipment uses to operate. During a discharge to an electrical ground you would notice your lights flicker. This flicker is caused by a massive voltage increase that is equalizing in the entire power grid at light speed. The process causes the polarization of the wire conductors to change momentarily and produces a flicker.

Our computer devices; Laptops, desktops, Smart Phones, IR routers… Produce a binary code in Broadband due to the diversity of MHz used by different devices. Transmitting a the Binary code in broadband insures that the recipients device, which may operate on a different MHz can also utilize and decipher the code, accessing the information within. considering devices change so fast, Broadband was the optimum choice.

After the Broadband signal is created it is converted into Infrared via the Dirac Delta function. This operation is either performed within the device or by an external IR router. It is also performed by communication towers to burst information across vast distances.
However most consumer IR devices are converted to DC, and AC is a requirement for this phenomena to occur.

IR is the preferred method for communication towers because it does not degrade as fast as other frequencies which requires fewer repeaters. Less equipment means less maintenance and more money.

Given that our Digital, Binary Broadband code is broadcasted in Infrared through the atmosphere and that the AC electricity in our power grid operates with infrared. Lightning becomes the common link between the two, because Lightning contains Infrared and is Light, Electricity and Heat combined.

As lightning moves through the atmosphere it would not be difficult to imagine that the Infrared in Lightning merges with the Infrared in the atmosphere. As the lightning absorbs atmospheric Infrared it also absorbs the Broadband signal contained within.

When Lightning discharges into power lines it transfers to Broadband signal into the power grid. At this point the infrared in the Electricity and the infrared in the signal are not compatible. However rather than one destroying the other the Infrared Broadband resonates into a hall effect. This is only possible when the electricity in the lines is produced by Alternating Current (AC). The fluctuation of AC allows both the Infrared Broadband signal and the Infrared in Electricity to coexist. This phenomena does not occur when Direct Current (DC)is used to supply electricity. The Infrared Broadband creates a Hall Effect that allows AC current to span greater distances. Instead of destroying one another they depend on one another. Don't even bother reading about the hall effect, You will not be informed that this is a possibility.

Once The Broadband IR enters the power grid it is spread at light speed through out the entire grid. Available where ever electricity is accessible.

In turn we use this electricity along with it's Broadband IR companion to power more infrared devices and towers. The devices and Towers rebroadcast the IR broadband and it creates a repeating loop. ie; Broadcast IR, Lightning Strikes, Forced into electric grid, rebroadcast IR, Lightning strikes…each time new data is loaded into the perpetual loop from our latest device transmissions.

You may have heard feed back into a microphone as a screech, this is a loop phenomena as well. Where sound from the speakers enter the microphone and is retransmitted to the speakers and back to the microphone and so on.

Just in case anyone has been told that broadband can not be transmitted with electricity you should research BroadBand power line, Powerline communication, BPL or PLC a company that also utilizes the power grid for Broadband Service however they supply service in the radio range 24-500 kHz and this has no effect on the Infrared. So now there is two separate BroadBand signals existing in the power lines.

The Real Phenomena of IR is that it is in electricity and also etches itself into the atomic structure of the wire conductor, using it as a flash drive. If this signal was allowed to enter your computer it would continuously record or etch itself into your hard disk. If your computer was off it would create a large amount of heat in one single location of the hard disk because the disk would not be rotating at this time. This would cause the disk to warp, because the aluminum or glass and ceramic substrate can not dissipate this heat. At this time the only known way to remove the data that has etched itself into wire conductors is to melt them.
Otherwise any wire conductor that has AC run through it will work as a flash drive for the IR Broadband data it has come in contact with, It may be removed from service and reinstalled elsewhere, but the data within will once again be available when AC is applied to the conductor. The storage capacity of this system or phenomena is unimaginable.

As a countermeasure EMI filters were installed on the power supply of computers. This however did not resolve the issue since the keyboard is a large transmitting surface and the addition of an adding machine nearby allowed the IR to enter through the Keyboard.
Keeping in mind that IR also is a component of light and transmits itself. To remedy this EMI filters were placed on every board in the computer and although some actually help clear monitor reception issues that was only a wonderful side effect in the attempt to destroy this IR Broadband signal. Considering that EMI filters are installed in line of the power supply to the computer and each board, EMI failure causes and interruption to the power supply and the computer will shut down.

If you read about EMI filers they allude to preventing EMI from escaping and causing interference however these filters are not placed on appliances and any one with a cathode ray TV knows when the vacuum or blender is on TV reception is out. I emphasize that these filters are not installed to block frequencies from leaving instead they block signals from entering, and it sets a trend, each device needs to filter out frequencies that would interfere with it's function, this philosophy makes sense with the world trend today. What corporation worries about the next guy? Also keep in mind that many of us have multiple machines on our desk, adding machines, lights, etc and all of our wires looped together through the desk. Induction transfers from wire to wire in this manner creating and spreading interference. So I maintain that EMI filters prevent particular frequencies ranges from entering your device and are not installed for the output of compromising emanations.

You would think that this would be an incredible way to broadcast Broadband Internet service. But this Phenomena had an incredibly amazing property.

When Lightning strikes the IR Broadband the high voltage of the Lightning stuns the atoms in the air. At this time the atom which is also made of frequency emitting radiation, accepts the broadband signal. Time/Space placement is controlled by the frequency emitted by atoms, and this merger causes the atom to become Broadband allowing the data to traverse all time dimensions instantly and in a perpetual loop within the electrical grid. Sounds out there, but I didn't invent or discover it, I just helped explain it.

In the early 70's it was discovered when the first Internet Server was powered on. It's hard drives warped, a second attempt was made with larger hard drive capacity and again the disks failed. Upon investigation they found the information on the hard drives. This information was not only created by a compatible Operating System it was mostly from 1996 and beyond.

In 1984 I used an IBM 5140, it was a prototype at that time. It accessed the internet and was only plugged into a 110/120 outlet wall socket. I was told that the EMI filters were removed on this computer and somehow the Hard drive was isolated but I was also told the hard drives were not long lived. In 1984 I viewed the future on the internet, but I was not allowed to surf the web, Everything I observed had to be pre-approved.

The Infrared data introduced into the power lines via Lightning or possibly any electrical arc. traverses all time instantly as long as the power lines contain AC electricity.

I did not build the computer, I was only informed how it functioned.

I have been wondering lately, because I was told IR in the power supply creates a loop as it is rebroadcast using electricity containing the IR data. Would it be possible, using two IR routers, no 1 remains intact and connected to the standard cable or broadband line for the handshake (the handshake requires EMI filters to be functional), no 2 having The filters removed and powered by ac is placed between no 1 and the computer. Would you be able to view it in this manner considering the IR broadband in electricity would remain intact as it enters no2 and then would be stepped down to standard broadband for access by a non-IR capable desk top. The problem is many IR router are converted to DC and this would prevent the signal from entering the router via the power supply. I use the configuration of the no 1 handshake because you will need to transmit information in order to receive it. Now if all of the above was configured the Future data would be converted from IR and transmitted via tether by router no2. at which point it would not be necessary to mess with the computer at all.

Also, in consideration that above is possible would simply changing the desktops date to a future year be enough to find future information.

Obviously Time Travel aside everything I have said can be researched and is very sustainable. Unfortunately I can not prove time travel because proof is in the pudding and If I had the pudding so would you.

I think this would be a great project for someone with both the skill and time to seek it out. Who knows what's involved. I also understand and advise that LIES are spread by verbal and written word. Proof is definitely in the pudding. Do some research on everything before I mentioned the aspect of time travel and see what you think.
I have seen it and used it, I know what I saw, but I do think this requires a little thought and even more trial and error as to the process.

TimeTravel_00

I am familiar with computer sciences, I built the machine I am communicating with you on. Are you stating that you believe that if one of us were to build a wireless router/access point that is powered internally by alternating current, and if it were tuned to accept broadcasts within the correct infrared frequency range, it would simultaneously transmit and receive broadcasts from a different time via the hall effect? I'm not entirely sure that we can build circuit boards with silicon processors that are powered by A/C, it is all D/C past the inverter/power supplies, and typically 12v, 5v, and 3v. I suppose at best, we could find an old 60's or 70's era tube amplifier that was used for radio broadcast, such as HAMS and FM/AM. I know that Tesla used Vacuum tubes extensively within his A/C devices, so there may be a possibility that we could build a bridge for encoding and decoding data from A/C using the standard RJ45 port for Ethernet, or just use one of the devices pictured below, paired directly to our A/C powered analog broadcaster/receiver.

Such a device, involving an antenna, and A/C power Vacuum tube box was supposedly built by Tesla to provide power to his 1 of a kind, custom all electric Pierce Arrow car, that did not have any storage. That device was designed to provide electricity to the A/C motor in his electric car via A/C current being generated by the Earth itself, in the form of it's magnetic shielding.

Many years ago, before wireless and the widespread popularity of ethernet, I owned a pair of devices for creating a home network over the A/C current within a house. I used the devices to share a dial up internet connection, between 2 computers. I never did experience any sort of Hall effect regarding time travel. The devices attached to the old computers via the printer friendly parallel port, this was before the popularity of USB mind you.
image_med.pngB002AMW2WA-1.jpg
autos3234.jpg

Jack

The router idea was my best bet at getting around removing emi filters or burning up hard drives.
I think it would be the best way to go about this.

I am not positive that the Router converted to AC will work.
The idea is that it would convert the infrared Data before entering the computer and eliminate the need to remove EMI filters because it would no longer be infrared. It would need to be connected to a DC router that performs the handshake with the server. But the AC power supply would introduce the power grid data into the AC router. This would be the best first attempt.

The computer I used had no filters, but the infrared will burn the hard drive when the computer is turned off if it does not have filters. How long the hard disk will last while it is spinning is another good question. When I was thinking about trial and error with the computer, I was thinking about how removing the emi filters would lead to mistakes and how many hard drives would be spent in the attempt. This would be frustrating.

I would also imagine that the computer OS would need to allow information from the future to be searched. However if the date was changed to 2015... maybe that would be enough.

Keep in mind this was found in the 70's and I worked on it in 84 and it is not available to society, I have been thinking about the best method for the physical aspects but I do not know my way around the OS to change things if needed, even though I'm not sure if i would have to.

So it would be (no 1) DC router connected to internet service. (no 2) AC router connected to no.1 via Ethernet and Computer connected to no. 2

Infrared data travels through power supply into no.2 and is converted via the Dirac Delta and now able to pass through the emi filters of the computer. At the same time no.1 destroys the signal from leaving because it is DC.

T.A. Walters

Gentlemen, I promise you I have read everything here, but it escapes me as to what it has to do with time travel. What I am simply saying is we are straying off topic here ... just a wee-bit ;)

T.A. Walters

LoL! Not that I didn't enjoy the discussion so far, but yeah I'd love to hear the full account of what Jack experienced as the author to this post. Something very interesting to me piqued my interest. If he'd respond more on his thoughts relating to his experience, ie ... did he create a high voltage spark gap? What around him was happening when this event was observed and so on, yada yada yada! Thank you all in advance!

Jack

I was simply shown this phenomena, They could not explain it and I did. I was told it would be disabled but obviously it has not. You can not achieve this with a high electrical voltage arc you will electrocute yourself and fry everything around you.
This phenomena really exists. To access it you either need to remove the emi filters or figure out something with the broadband router or both including possibly changing things in the OS. However our OS is compatible.
I used it in 84, saw myself on facebook and read several articles but was not allowed to snoop around.
Many might not understand how this can be possible, many may never be able to understand it.
But there are many still that this phenomena will be the proof to their suspicion of how we really exist on an atomic level.

We have been trained/taught to understand life from a material/molecular aspect only, and it is very easy to do so because we interact with material objects and spend most of our lives in pursuit of them. But there is much more beneath the surface.
The research I was involved in proves that we exist as a duality. A form of radiation that manifests itself as a molecular reality. Time travel happens on the radiation level and this computer will not only prove it, it will make you ask yourself if they knew and know everything that would happen in the future then what the heck is going on right now and why have they allowed so many horrible things to happen!
Easily answered, in order to warn everyone they would have to give up their $ machine.

Einstein left us a message when he said
Reality is merely an illusion...albeit a very persistent one.
He was speaking of a duality of life radiation to molecular.

AC depends upon this hall effect to work so it must have been there when AC was forced through the first line.
Tesla and Einstein had several productive meetings. But this phenomena was not uncovered until the early 70's.
If you can wrap your mind around the possibility that this could actually exist then you deserve the proof and this is the best I can do right now.

T.A. Walters

So then it could be observed that without Electromagnetic Magnetic Interference filters, signals (data) may be riding over an AC waveform? That is over an extreme Arc-Flash condition? Mmm, very interesting. So if there was a data logger to trap this data, we could study it over a discretionary period of time. Even save it to a file. I have heard of something similar to this, but it detailed audio level frequencies in an RF envelope that rides on an auto-transforming wave form that rides along through space as would normal radio frequency signals, only these were self-propagating waveforms that retained AF data over a century old!

Think of those possibilities.

Jack

Interesting you should mention that because in 84 I listened to radio transmissions captured in Alaska during the Aurora Borealis. Radio operators have heard the exact same chanting type transmission for years and still do. The language was undetermined but the broadcast determined to be identical. They have been receiving it since the 40's. It seems to be stuck in the Aurora. I listened to 3 tapes, from the 40's, 60's and 80's sounded the same to my ears but they verified the audio was identical.