Data in the hall effect of electric lines jumps time

T.A. Walters

Well now, see Jack sometimes it takes a while to jerk the information out of fella like yourself. I knew you knew what you were talking about, you just were too humble or introverted to elaborate your observations and discoveries. I hope you hang with us on these thoughts as I for one am very interested in this type of discussion.

Now to get with the program: Yes, AF reverberations in space are well known and well documented. Problem is no one likes to talk about it. Why? Simply because AF is a frequency that decays rapidly if not enveloped. In our atmosphere we are accustomed to having these AF frequencies enveloped into a 'jacketed frequency' of RF. However RF is vulnerable to atmospheric anomalies such as Ozone layer skip. Out in space there is no Ozone for these frequencies to bounce off of. Instead they have been enveloped in cosmic rays that keep these 'voices' alive for all time.

-It blows me away to see this!

steve69

Sorry to re-up an old thread,but this post has fascinated me for weeks.Is Jack still posting? do we know anything more about the Hall effect in AC cables been able to hold data from the future of the internet?
Pleased to have join the forum:)
steve

Hi Jack

Here is a link to the Hall Effect

Hall Effect

This effect has been known about for some time. But whatever you are trying to portray as the Hall Effect is just not true.
Excuse me, but I am Hallorann, of the Hall effect, and you are telling me that I am not true.
Blue shift, red shift.
Red-&-Blue-Golden-Spiral.jpg

The double-slit experiment is an example of the contour integral of a photon. If this periodic collapse was examined more closely, you would find half-life to be accordance. This is because time is perspective. What is blue a long time ago, could be red today.

Sorry to re-up an old thread,but this post has fascinated me for weeks.Is Jack still posting? do we know anything more about the Hall effect in AC cables been able to hold data from the future of the internet?
Pleased to have join the forum:)
steve
Yes, I am Jack Wilson, Wovoka.
This is known to my people as the Ghost Dance.

So are you from the future Jack? what do you mean by "my people"?
cheers
Native Americans.
Loving souls that tell the truth, that uphold the dharma, that practice karma yoga. All beings, if they wish.
There is no such thing as forwards. Only forwards-and-backwards. Do not look linearly, because you simply do not do this.

not_a_DJ

Dude I was thinking the same a couple of years ago. I was thinking in using a sound mixer, circuit bending it in a magical way so I can travel time... Or send messages to the past or future. Anyway, I didnt heard about the hall effect before, in fact, I was pretending to capture future data flows from this current time through oscillations... Never thought it would be possible with infrared. Thats cool. Can you spot me in the future?

steven chiverton

Jack, I am a new member here myself and feel I found a good place to share information and hopefully gather some answers from others like yourself who have had certain experiences with anomalies that are puzzling, yet unforgettable. I wish I could add scientific foundation to your experience, but in so many cases like this, there leaves very little to conjecture.

I do find it interesting that you have a sense of objectivity toward the propensity of photon energy being involved, either by an electrical arc-flash which might carry enough of an energy impact to inpart a personal sense of deja'vu , sort of speak.

I have read where there were instances of 'dimensional shifts', or something relating to such, Such were the case where a hammer was placed on a bench while the craftsman labored. When he turned to grab the hammer he found it misplaced. And only after spending some time looking for where he misplaced the hammer did he find it right back where he had left it originally on the bench! Knowing he had not seen it there moments before, questions arise as to the event and how it related to 'time travel', or alternate universes ... et cetra.
theres a youtube video describing something like this things disserpearing only to re apear again , the video says its quantam time travel the objects never vanished it was the person whos reality changed then back again

dh1

it's interesting cuz his harddrive platter would warp....well whaddaknow, harddrive platters are aluminum!...it's well known to absorb aether energy extremely well. Surprise surprise.