Day By Day Shifter

You know; I wonder where the guy went. He has not been on in a while; either he returned back to his own universe or he ran off somewhere else.

I have known people 'switching' with alternates and having it last at least a day or two at most. Longest I have seen was a friend of mine who switched with her alternate from a somewhat similar universe; that lasted four days. I am still not sure what could have caused her other than intense psychological stress. For someone with access to that ability a flight or fight response could cause a retreat into an alternate self in a parallel universe.

Technically if someone is about to die; and they have access to that particular ability then a switch will be permanant. Or two alternates can reside in one body; which is even stranger.

CarpeNemo

That was a pretty interesting story, to be sure. If it is true, I can only hope he managed to get back to his original universe.

Otherwise, that was a hell of a story to be told just to mess with people.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I think he likely went back to his original reality, or he just decided to post somewhere else. We'll see, perhaps he's just a bit busy. ;)

HDRKID

Hi num:

A few years ago on another forum there was this guy. He said he was from another universe. Well, he contacted me via email last year. Told me that he was getting use to living in our universe. Stuff about getting ID cards and how hard things here were.

Perhaps he was making it all up. I am not sure.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRKID, did you ever get stuck in another universe for an extended period of time using the HDR?

This guy's story is really cool, I hope we're going to hear from him again.

HDRKID

I have already been down that road and that is why I like going astral instead of physical and here we go.

Back in 2001 when I bought an HDR I wanted to go physical to see past years. OK so my target was 1975, but the HDR is notorious at missing years. I landed instead in 1986 and had to spend seven days there - yes seven. I was sleeping under an overpass. It was very cold outside and $300 was all I had on me. Glad I had me coat on. Still, it terrible for me. After that I said no more time jumps. Well, physical anyway.

I went to a book store to catch up. Started reading all their magazines. Mostly, is was a society that was focused on movies. Sadly, there were no computers and they had some goofy old cars. Like everything was retro to the max. Here is what did save me. There were some gold coins I did carry. Always carry gold coins. I was able to sell them and get local currency. Hench my $300 that I had on me. Still, food in this line was expensive. Yeah, their diners did not have a dollar menu. I paid five dollars (their money) for a carrot in the grocery. A can of sardines was forty - for one can.

When I got back I called Steve right away. He was laughing at me. Like he told me not to use an artificial vortex generator again. He told me that in England there was one man. He liked the middle ages. Then he uses his HDR to go back to the time of kings and queens. OK so he got stuck there seven years. I thought it was bad seven days, imagine seven years.

CarpeNemo

I might have to look into an HDR then. I've always wanted to go back and visit, and it would be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

Being able to peek into an assumably alternate timeline but near that same time period would be amazing. But my question would be would our physical bodies come with us? I'm a lard ass and I think it would be pretty bad to be dumped into the middle ages as a fat guy. :LOL:

That's still a pretty cool story, Kid.

not_a_DJ

I have already ...
Daaaaaamn your story made me laugh, seven years???
Oh man, if you ever go back that time again, Ive got a mision fo you...

So, can you spot or create artificial vortex... Tell me more.

About the guy of this thread, I was going to recommend a book, but I see it is not the case. Hace you ever read many lives, many masters? Author: brian weiss

I thought the guy was having a trance, like a deep flashback. But no, i have to study more the quantum thing... Or ask you to send something for me..

TieDieHippie

Please Ronny If you are telling the truth I have heard a channeler talking about this ability and I want to experience another version of my life so much how did you do this I would love to talk to you only if your story really happened