DEAD ALIEN CAUGHT ON CAMERA (UFO Crash)

ApexTV

Is this a real image of a dead alien caught on camera? This image was part of a YouTube video that shows military personnel transporting what looks like a dead humanoid grey alien. Many have claimed that the picture is a hoax, noting that the location in which it was taken remains unknown. Are aliens visiting Earth? Is this a real dead alien caught on camera? What do you think? Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below!

TimeFlipper

Personally i think its a hoax...For starters a tent would be placed around the creature by guys in protective clothing and then the creature would also be completely covered for fear of contamination and finally even the soldiers transporting it would have to be wearing protective clothing, and i doubt very much that a gun would be left on top of it :eek::D

HDRKID

These are all valid reasons. Let me add that they like to transport bodies at night and in secrecy. For example, put the body in a box of ice. That way gawker just sees a box and not an obvious alien they can photograph and upload to the internet for all of us to view.

aliens.jpg

TnWatchdog

I agree with TimeFlipper and HDRKID...in addition the photographs would have been classified or the photographer shot, if this were real.

I wonder is real aliens chuckle, shake their heads, or do the alien face palm thing when articles like this come out.
4276431_700b.jpg