Dead MERMAID BODY Found on Beach (MERMAIDS CAUGHT ON TAPE)

ApexTV

In this video we take a look at photos of a supposed mermaid body that was found on a beach in England, along with some other clips of many of the most mysterious sea creatures that have been caught on tape, including the best video evidence of mermaids. Two-thirds of ocean life remains undiscovered. Do you think that mermaids could be part of that group of undiscovered species?

AAM

Optimist
Yes i believe it is possible. In fact i saw a whole documentary on mermaids and i found it really fascinating to say the least.
It is always good to have an open mind. And i find it exciting that there's more to life than we were lead to believe. I remember when i was little i felt such a huge disappointment when some1 told me that fairies didnt exist and then later on i found out for myself that we are not the only ones here. :)

Harte

Yes i believe it is possible. In fact i saw a whole documentary on mermaids and i found it really fascinating to say the least.
It is always good to have an open mind. And i find it exciting that there's more to life than we were lead to believe. I remember when i was little i felt such a huge disappointment when some1 told me that fairies didnt exist and then later on i found out for myself that we are not the only ones here. :)
Were you fooled by Animal Planet's mermaid special?
Mermaid hoax drowns Animal Planet's ratings record

Harte

Harte

I was unaware that Trump was a believer in Mermaids.
Note I didn't say "surprised."

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while I won't say they don't really exist,( mermaids) I will consider the poss. of some type of crossbreed lab experiment died and just got flushed out the waste tubes. dr doom kind of shit, tryin to make aquaman for real:eek: