Is the Dead World real ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

label

It is really interesting that so many people are looking for the unexplainable only to find that what they see and what their cameras saw are two different things.

You have your voice phenomenon, shadow apparition, full human like apparition and or abnormal animal and or insect behaviour. Then you get your demonic apparition and it can be anything from a human like entity to animal like entity. Most demonic apparitions will take on the form of a child as "most" humans are very protective by nature.

From this point you have your energy types. Now some say AC power [house power] does attract "spiritual entities" now I personally haven't seen that happen. I know however that DC power [battery power] seems to be targeted more. Then there is the use of trigger objects and the human body itself. Many ghost investigators "open themselves up" and will call on the "entities" to draw on their energy.

Last thing I would like to reflect on before I continue is you have "residual haunting" and it is normally when something bad imprinted itself on the area around it. This means you will see the same thing happening over and over again. It will not interact with a person.

Then you get your "active haunting" at will interact with people and the area. Now sometimes things can get bad and people are attacked and injured. This has been recorded by many different people over the years.

Now that we have a relative understanding of what is and what isn't real it is of note that symbols, blood rituals and other such activities can create a bad situation and should be avoided. At this point we need to jump the gun a bit because few things are testable, verifiable and observable. And many people will just not believe and or fail to realize that there are much more to this world then what we think.

The dead world is a term I assigned the world that doesn't need anything from the "living" spectrum to survive. It exist as energies, sub-energies and there effects on the living very in intensity and depending on your perception it might be noticeable and can increase to being downright dangerous.

The reality is we know very little of what happens to our energy after we pass on. Me being a spiritual person I believe we move on. Many scientist dismiss this and yet not one of them can explain why we live and why we die. It sounds stupid but consider that without life things would remain the same as with life. Yes we can create or destroy "things" but for the most part energy remains in a constant state.

So what is the point to all of this you may ask? The point is that the dead world is not yet known to us. We know off it, know how to capture anomalies on audio and video but what we see is that much clearer that much more pronounced. So something inside of us can look beyond this world and it is that something I am interested to identify. Because if we can work on our ability to "see feel and experience the dead world" it means that we are able to do more then to ask questions in the dark…

Thoth93

Mediums, magicians and shamans have Identified this ability to experience the dead world and can gain great insights this way. If these techniques interest you there are many places you can learn them. If you want to step into this world check out my site Home | Magickal Marketplace.
There are plenty of people you can ask and some even teach classes on how to develop the abilities.