Confirmed Hoax - Debunking - Timetravel_-1

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Many of you have heard talk about certain tools, states of being or states of mind that allow you to more closely understand who and what you are as a person, a being and a personality.

It is in understanding the structure and the nature of yourself as a being that will allow you to make changes in your reality more effortlessly with the idea of less pain and more joy. These ideas are paramount during our current "Age of Transition", or "Age of Awareness".

It all begins with self valuation, because one of the most difficult things that many of us have to learn to do is value ourselves.

We have forgotten our connection with the Infinite. For thousands upon thousands of years, we have been taught to think of ourselves as less than worthy... As undeserving... As possessing little or no value. Without an understanding of our worth, without an understanding of our value, nothing I shared with you would ever be effective.

That's a generalisation with little or no merit. You may subscribe to the theory that some NWO has brainwashed us all into believeing that we are chattle, but in any nuclear family empirical evidence suggests that for the vast majority of us the foundation period of our youth is a halcyon period of joy, learning and feelings of value. This translates well into adult life where most people realise their feelings of value in their own families, their jobs, projects that undertake, hobbies that they enjoy, or simply in making someone else smile.

Only when you begin to learn, behave and hold true that you are a worthwhile aspect of the Infinite, that you are a beautiful and unconditionally loved, that you are a supported aspect of Creation and hold yourself in the same value that the Creation holds you in, will the message be effective in the strongest way possible.

These ideas will only be as strong and as powerful as the energy you give them because the energy comes from you. Therefore, you are the one that determines their efficacy. They do not have the ability to work of and by themselves because they draw their energy and their capability for realization from you.

That's pretty Zen, but of little value beyond the mystical, or as pop psychology.

I'd like to lay down an outline of these ideas so that you have a baseline understanding and something to refer back to during further communications:

First and foremost as I have said: Self valuation. From that comes the understanding of what it means to be a personality structure. A personality structure is based on three principles...

Your personality is an artificial construct. This does not mean it isn't natural, but it is a type of mask that is built/created/fabricated from three ideas: Belief systems, emotions and behavior.

• Belief systems are like the blueprints of a building.
  • Your emotions are the builders; the activation principles and energies that get the building constructed.
  • Behavior is the building material; the thoughts and actions that you do.
Using this analogy you can begin to understand that the nature of the blueprint (or the clarity of the design) will determine the ultimate product. The nature of the builders will determine the quality of the product. The nature of the building material will determine the quality of the final product.

The architecture of the human psyche doesn't really lend itself to such a simplistic treatment as you have given it here. The human personality is not an artificial construct, even though you have added a caveat to state that it is also natural. We can ignore that contradiction in this context as I get what you are saying. The human personality, the interactive face of the human psyche, isn't artificial in any sense no matter what conditions you add after the fact. Personality is the accretion of each and every thought, feeling, communication and sensation that we have ever enjoyed wrapping themselves around our capacity to think, feel, talk and eat. All humans have a personality and the complex interplay of our emotional states, the ability to smile, dictate that we have had these facets of self since humans first began to walk... probably even before that as chimps do.

Belief systems in this context are therefore irrelevant, as humans have had personality architecture far longer than they have held up any belief systems to guide them. A belief system is the artificial construct in this and a fairly recent invention too as far as human evolution goes. Belief systems fail in the face of fundamental human emotions, manifestations of personality, so to use something so fundamentally flawed and capable of being ignored by heightened states of being rather undermines the following assumptions.

When those three things are in alignment your reality will reflect the idea of a strong structure; a stable reality. However, if either your blueprint, your builders or your building materials are somehow lacking or out of balance in the idea of self worth and self valuation, then of course it would follow that your building would be unstable.

This whole idea is to help clarify what those three components are really all about and how to maintain them and bring them back into balance. It also takes an understanding that physical reality is really just a mirror and it can only reflect what emit.

?

There Four Laws in Creation that allow you to experience everything that you experience. Now, we are not talking about the type of laws that are, in some sense, arbitrary rules and regulations that can be broken, changed, rewritten or ignored.

These laws are even beyond what we call laws of physics, because even some of those are only germane to our particular universal reality. In other dimensions many of the so-called laws that you have labeled as such do not really apply.

What I am talking about real laws, because real laws cannot be broken. It is these four laws that give structure to all of Creation:

Law #1 is that You Exist. What that actually means when taken out to its ultimate, logical understanding is that if you exist now, you always will and always have. You may change form, but you will always exist in some way because "Isness" is the only quality that existence has. It does not know how to become non-existence. Non-existence is already full of all the things that will never exist and there is no room in non-existence for that which does exist. That which exists only has one quality: To be. Thus that is the only thing it will always be. So, if you do exist, you always will.

Law #2: The One is the All, and the All are the One. This simply means that all of the pieces together form "The One", and "The One" is the one that knows Itself simultaneously as all the pieces and "The One". What this means is that Creation is not separate from the Creator, but is made of the Creator and that there is no outside to it, everything that is, every discrete person, place, thing, every discrete concept, every discrete part is a part of the one same whole.

Law #3: What you put out is what you get back. Very simple. The energy you give off based on your beliefs, your emotions or your behavior is what determines the kind of experience you have. Physical reality doesn't exist except as a reflection of what you most strongly believe is true for you. It is literally a mirror.

If you are looking in a mirror and you see your face with a frown on it you know that you don't go over to the mirror and try to force the reflection to smile. You know that if you want to see the reflection smile, you must smile first. There is no way to change the reflection without smiling first. Conversely, you also understand that when you decide to smile the reflection has no choice but to return the smile, because it doesn't have a mind of its own.

Physical reality will not change until you do first, but if you do it has no choice but to follow suit because it is only a reflection of what you have put out.

Law #4: Change is the only constant, and everything changes except the first three laws. Every experience you have ever had, are having now, or will ever have is based on a combination of these four laws to varying degrees. That's it.

Law 1: Prove that I exist.

Law 2: Creation must be seperate from the creator, for they existed before it. Once there was just the creator and then there was everything else. It was created, therefore it is artificial, the creator must be natural for they have always been. The unnatural cannot be part of the natural, unless you have some caveat to cover this natural/artificial amalgam.

Law 3: What?

Law 4: Why is change constant? You sound like a management consultant when you do that. ;)
[/quote]

You need to understand that when you allow yourself to make choices, your choices are based on your motivation and your motivation is based on your definitions.

Motivation only has two parts to it. You will always, in every single case, choose what you perceive to be the choice that is closest to pleasure and furthest from pain. That's it, that is your entire motivational force.

No, if you accept your own argument about belief systems, then you may often as not choose to do something for the most spurious of reasons. How many times have I heard someone say, 'Why did I do that'?

I am not R Daneel Olivaw, there are no Laws of Robotics that govern what I do, or do not. My thoughts are ephemeral, my beliefs transient and subject to new experiences, new data, last nights meal, sex with the wife this morning, and yet eternal as some of me will rub off on my children, I am of the moment, of my past and hoping for my future. Perception has nothing to do with it, I act in the now subject to all that was, on instinct, even if I have thought about my actions, wants and needs. Human personality is a Mayflay, human actions defy Laws.

But notice I said you will choose what you perceive to be closest to pleasure and furthest from pain, because that's where definitions come in... Only when you define what you believe to be pleasurable or painful will you be motivated to make choices in accordance with that belief.

Many times you may choose things that on one level seem to be detrimental or destructive to you, but if you keep choosing it that simply means that you must have a definition in your belief system, somewhere, that says that regardless of how painful it is to keep choosing that, you are somehow defining it as being less painful than making any other choice.

That's why it is so powerful to get in touch with what your belief systems are because when you find out why you may be defining something as pleasurable or painful and you change the definition, you will instantly change your motivation and you will instantly change the choices that you make. You are all motivated people, none of you lack motivation. None of you lack trust. It's just a matter of where you are placing your trust and what definitions you are motivated to act upon.

This is how you simplify the things in your life, by understanding them from the base up. From definition, through motivation to choice. From belief, through emotion to behavior. That's all there is to it..

The final thing that I want to include in this message is the idea of surrender or letting go. I understand that the definitions many of you have regarding this word label this as a loss of some sort or a lack of control. This is not the case.

Surrender is letting go of the concept of who you think you're supposed to be and actually being who you are, because who you are is unlimited possibilities.

When you allow yourself to surrender to the idea and the experience that you are created in the image of the Infinite (which means you are infinite possibilities) then the physical reality (which is only a mirror) will then reflect those unlimited possibilities back to you.

Surrender is actually the acceptance of your total self. It is not the forsaking of your total self as many of you have been led to believe through the definitions that our society has provided us with.

Definitions such as those only serve to limit your potential, and this is what I want to share with you and what I suggest you learn to give up: Those limitations.

It will usually always come down to another principle that is all wrapped up in this and that has to do with being your natural true self, which in many cases is simply another way of saying "follow your joy". Follow your excitement to the best of your ability because the sensation that you call joy, the sensation that you call excitement, the sensation that you call unconditional love is the frequency of the energy that represents your natural, true, core, original self .

When you are acting on circumstances and opportunities that bring with them the highest level of joy or highest level of excitement, you are saying you have the faith to take the steps to act upon your true self and in doing so, your physical reality (the mirror) will support you because it has no choice but to do so.

These are the principles that comprise the ideas of manifestation and change and that's really all there is to it. You will see that almost everything I discuss will come down in one way, shape or form to these ideas if it has to do with your own personal growth and the expression of who and what you are.

Oh yeah.

I would also like to quote Shield's first comment to me.
"You sound like a fruitcake dude sorry to tell you."

This is the guy's first comment to me and he is insulting me.
Now some of you are telling me to not defend myself by calling him stupid.

This seems like a hypocritical double standard.

I actually ignored his first insult. It was the second insult of his I would not let pass.

Now if you want to insult me, fine. But be prepared to get dished what you dish out.

It's not what you said, rather the way you said it.

Mod Edit: Just a note, the original topic for this thread can be found here:
http://paranormalis.com/threads/timetravel_-1.2729/

This thread is for the debunking and dissection of that conversation.

Timetravel_-1

I find it disheartening that the members here are more concerned about a secret song or an arbitrary level of what they consider proof than they are about a positive message.

Once more, I have not emerged so that I can spend my energy jumping through the hoops of anyone's capricious definitions of what constitutes a valid traveler. Regardless of this, does it really matter in any context as long as my message has merit? The contents of it are the same whether I am an extraterrestrial, a time traveler or a random stranger.

You are all free to doubt, speculate and oppose my claim... Though I wish to make it clear that I'm not here for those individuals and will not play those games; I'm here for those with whom my message resonates in order to better guide them into the events surrounding the latter part of October.

Chip Lewis

I find it disheartening that the members here are more concerned about a secret song or an arbitrary level of what they consider proof than they are about a positive message.

Once more, I have not emerged so that I can spend my energy jumping through the hoops of anyone's capricious definitions of what constitutes a valid traveler. Regardless of this, does it really matter in any context as long as my message has merit? The contents of it are the same whether I am an extraterrestrial, a time traveler or a random stranger.

You are all free to doubt, speculate and oppose my claim... Though I wish to make it clear that I'm not here for those individuals and will not play those games; I'm here for those with whom my message resonates in order to better guide them into the events surrounding the latter part of October.

Hoops? Disheartening? Hmm. You came to a forum where Pamela herself visited frequently in the past. You didn't expect this?

Regardless, I'm curious about your October surprise...please do tell!

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Well, John did say that if he returned then we'd know it was him by this simple test. So, for those who are curious about him, not some veeploid who pretends to be him, it is important. You can be disheartened... boo-hoo. John would've accepted this because he created this condition.

Once more, I have not emerged so that I can spend my energy jumping through the hoops of anyone's capricious definitions of what constitutes a valid traveler.

See above. John created this condition so people would know who he was when he returned.

Emerged? What are you, a snail?

Regardless of this, does it really matter in any context as long as my message has merit? The contents of it are the same whether I am an extraterrestrial, a time traveler or a random stranger.

Given the condition above, yes it does matter. So far only you believe your message has merit as we cannot test your assertions, save after the fact. And then you'll have vanished into the ether chortling to yourself.

Are we free to do so sparky? 'Cos when we do, you get disheartened... make up your mind as you yo-yo more than a whores drawers.

Well, you've made it abundantly clear that you aren't going to play any games with anyone who doesn't subscribe to your message. Tune in, or drop out? Is that the message here? Seriously, you come here and make the whole 'I am Spartacus' speech and expect us to switch to your station because you are who you say you are! Well, that doesn't resonate well with me. I mean, what are you, a science project now?

Resonates!

Do we need guiding? I mean, really, do we? What are you going to tell us that will stave off the apocalyptic implosion of the world financial systems and the resultant civil disobedience, implosion of Governments, World chaos, famine, fire and flood. Come on, if you know where they've hidden 43 trillion dollars, tell me, as that's what it's gonna take to sort the Earth out this side of Christmas. Of course, you may say that some other apocalyptic event is about to transpire, but I could care less as my kid wants a GI Joe for Christmas and he wants the one that does the Karate chop. Frankly, an asteroid taking out my house on Christmas eve would mean I don't have to look at my son's face all sad and teary-eyed on Christmas morning 'cos his old man got made redundant and has had to sell his mum for rent this month and there's no GI Joe.

You're here for those with whom your message resonates? No, you're here to spin a line, play at being the famous John Titor and gain our adulation as the Messiah return'd. You got your buddies in the background there chuckling like Beavis and Butthead whilst you write your dross?

You don't write like Titor, you don't sound like Titor and you need a haircut.

DarbyII

find it disheartening that the members here are more concerned about a secret song or an arbitrary level of what they consider proof than they are about a positive message.

The reply is the same today as it was 11 years ago. Boomer (the real author) chose the venue - two time travel forums. Boomer chose to give Pamela a "proof positive" identifier - The Song. Boomer chose the general tenor of the story in so far as the content of his "message" - I don't care if you believe me. I prefer that you don't.

None of this was chosen by the forum Members. If the real TTO/Titor were to complain today, over a decade later, that he was disheartened that no one believed him and wanted only to quibble over the details he would have only himself to blame (not that anything that he posted was credible in a non-trivial sense).

Chip Lewis

Chip,

Pamela very likely lurks here and on Anomalies but she hasn't posted regularly for years. About once a year she comes on to Anomalies or TimeTravelInstitute and posts for a couple of weeks but that's about it. I suggest that you leave her a PM (I do believe that she has an account on PNN). But I can't give out her email address (our TOS agreement on Anomalies).

BTW: I'm just Darby - my real nickname. I'm not mathematician Doug Sweeter. I communicated with Doug years ago but he's not me.

Darby! Glad to hear from you!

I'm not sure this is worthy of Pamela's time. I located her email address BTW! But like I said; this guy is hasn't impressed me in the least. If he had, I would make a move. However as you have read, nothing of any real value has "emerged".

The reply is the same today as it was 11 years ago. Boomer (the real author) chose the venue - two time travel forums. Boomer chose to give Pamela a "proof positive" identifier - The Song. Boomer chose the general tenor of the story in so far as the content of his "message" - I don't care if you believe me. I prefer that you don't.

None of this was chosen by the forum Members. If the real TTO/Titor were to complain today, over a decade later, that he was disheartened that no one believed him and wanted only to quibble over the details he would have only himself to blame (not that anything that he posted was credible in a non-trivial sense).

I've seen what you can do to the real Titor data...this man is no match for you!!! ROFL!

Timetravel_-1

I do not seek attention, fanfare or anything remotely egotistical. I apologize that my presence and attempts to communicate have elicited such a response; this was not my intention.

Those who wish to continue communicating with me may do so via a private message. I do not wish to be a disruption to your community.

Thank you for your time.

Chip Lewis

I do not seek attention, fanfare or anything remotely egotistical. I apologize that my presence and attempts to communicate have elicited such a response; this was not my intention.

Those who wish to continue communicating with me may do so via a private message. I do not wish to be a disruption to your community.

Thank you for your time.

Your predecessor had much thicker skin than you do. We mean no offense by our lack of faith. This is a subject we have thumbed, fumbled, debated, "debunked", and drooled over for 11 years! Do what you may! But, you should definitely take to heart the fact that we've given you 13 pages of attention (according to my browser).

Timetravel_-1

Mr. Lewis,

My feelings have not been bruised, if that's the sentiment you took away from my post. I merely do not wish to be a source of disruption and disconent among those who enjoy a good quarrel. As stated, I shall remain until the point of my departure and I shall happily communicate with each and every one of you in a private venue until that time.

Those who need to see my message will; those who need further interactions will pursue them.

The method and medium of my appearance were obviously not optimal; I aim to correct this in the most appropriate manner available to me.

Namaste.

DarbyII

And there lies the issue: "I have a very important message to communicate to the world so we can avoid WWIII and 3 billion crispie critters - but if you won't accept my message, 'I don't care if you believe me', I'll go underground and do it by PM." That tactic is not original or new. It usually results in sock-puppet accounts being opened by the OP on the forums whereby the OP "passes along" messages via the puppet that they purport to have received from the OP via PM. In large part that was Pamela's downfall. If we look back and read all of the "Titor" posts we discover that he posted a total of only ~140 messages while the majority of the Titor "information" was actually posted by Pamela based on her private communication with TTO/Titor. I have no particular reason to doubt that she was honestly passing along the information but it definitely was not information directly transmitted to the forums by TTO/Titor.

If we were to believe the original message that Titor was a relitevely low level military officer "equivelant to a major", considering that he was a military scientific technician specialist, then he's a WO 3 or WO4. Warrant Officers (aka Wobblies), let alone majors, don't set national military policy and certainly doesn't set national policy. Majors and Wobblies are field grade officers. He had a job and he had orders. The choice to save the world by going under ground isn't a Task, considering the Mission Order, that he would have the authority to alter.

And let's face facts. The best that Titor could post as far as the physics goes was:

ds^2 = -ct^2 + x^2 + y^2 + z^2

Some people have raved that his knowledge of physics was wonderful - he was some sort of physics genius. Apparently those same people have never taken a high school Geometry I class. The equation is nothing more than a very simplistic statement of spacetime geometry in the form of the Pythagorean Theorem in 4 dimensions - an equation that carpenters use every day, c^2 = a^2 + b^2, so they get the walls of your new house square.