Confirmed Hoax - Debunking - Timetravel_-1

HDRKID

The HDR rap. Haha, that was funny, but we are seeing our gov rip apart now. It is as if the whole frame work is coming unglued at the seems. Truly, I wonder if John Titor saw what was coming. Well, it certainly could seem that way.

All the jokes about Sarah Palin and we see a tea party with power. They want us to spend less money. Of course, Obama wants to raise TAXES again. He wants more money for all his social programs. It is like he cannot understand that the rich country full of factories is gone. Workers are without jobs and the factories are over seas.

TimeNot_0

>>>>Really, all Caps. Perhaps then you don't know anything about the original threads and just giving the go-around routine like others who claim what they claim.<<<<<

This was suppose to be meant as a question , and as I do know as far as anyone can know the original posting and what was stated, that Pamela had a lucid dream on what Titor may look like, but as far as I know, never met him or had any physical contact with him in any regard. Also as Darby pointed out, he is not Doug Sweeter (whomever that is) and also I do know his real name, as he does know mine, because of anomalies.net signing in with a name, and a real name of a real person back when on that forum for a brief while. (given by - the email address being checked out.)

Whenever Timetravel_-1 gets back to posting if he does (or she or some spacealien) then his current message seems to state that since the original meeting, that the future has changed. Well, if it has, as stated back then by the original Titor, then unless some new way of going off course in a time machine and finding a different worldline that has even a bigger divergence, then it would be more difficult to probably find this new worldline supposedly created by the original Titor being here in the first place and his hope of changing (as far as I understand) this worldline not to be like his original worldline.

So I apologize to anyone offended by not making it a question , but since I do know the history and was there at the almost beginning of the original Titor's posting, whether this current Titor here now is really Titor or someone else, I find it not really necessary to go into every detail of the Past original Titor's posting whenever someone claims to also be a new or different or not the same Titor but a similar Titor.

Dionysus

I find it disheartening that the members here are more concerned about a secret song or an arbitrary level of what they consider proof than they are about a positive message.

Once more, I have not emerged so that I can spend my energy jumping through the hoops of anyone's capricious definitions of what constitutes a valid traveler. Regardless of this, does it really matter in any context as long as my message has merit? The contents of it are the same whether I am an extraterrestrial, a time traveler or a random stranger.

You are all free to doubt, speculate and oppose my claim... Though I wish to make it clear that I'm not here for those individuals and will not play those games; I'm here for those with whom my message resonates in order to better guide them into the events surrounding the latter part of October.

Well. he's got empty rhetoric as his proof. What else do you need, skeptics?

vodkafan

Way to go Timetravel-1. Surely if your message is of such importance why have you not arranged to commandeer a global TV network or some such? By coming on this forum you may reach ..ooh well dozens of folks

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This web site needs to ban all members and IP's that lies about being John Titor and/or a real Time Travels.

Most members here have a open mind about the subject of Time Travel, and do not need Hoaxers hurting this great web site false stories.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
This web site needs to ban all members and IP's that lies about being John Titor and/or a real Time Travels.

Most members here have a open mind about the subject of Time Travel, and do not need Hoaxers hurting this great web site false stories.

What's so special about John Titor that only those kinds of people get banned? I could give you dozens of examples of hoaxes here, some perpetuated by people you wouldn't expect to perpetuate them.

We tried your approach before; it almost killed the site. Remember?

Samstwitch

Banning members for such behavior was not a successful solution. However, anyone who pretends to be John Titor, or any other Time Traveler, and is discovered as a hoaxer discredits himself/herself. There's that old saying, "A man (or woman) is only as good as his (her) word."

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Banning members for such behavior was not a successful solution. However, anyone who pretends to be John Titor, or any other Time Traveler, and is discovered as a hoaxer discredits himself/herself. There's that old saying, "A man (or woman) is only as good as his (her) word."

Again, you'd be surprised at some of the people I know involved in such practices here.

I fessed up because I thought it was an interesting exercise in social engineering. By being pretty vague and conveying a POSITIVE message, I was able to get a lot of people to follow and PM me.

Samstwitch

Thanks for that explanation, but I would not be surprised. Anyone can be an imposter if they choose, but IMO it does not serve a good purpose.