December 21, 2012

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: December 21 2012

Who will he come back ?
Will he appear out of nowhere, like God talking tu us, or will he just be like the first coming, with a baby and all.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

just as HE left, full grown. but as to the exact method, we will have to wait and see. the story says HE was taken up into the clouds. and the prophecy says HE will return the same way.
HE shall come from the east in the clouds on high with great power and glory. every eye shall see HIS coming at the same time??????
not that HE needs it. but never befor in history was it poss. for everyone in the world to see anything, all at once. till the satalites were made.
I don't have all the answers. as to, the how to,HE will use if any.
just know HE is on the way here now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Perhaps we need him ?
We're still in 2008, a lot can happen in 4 years.
The world can change a lot.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I can agree to that we need HIM very badly:)
oh hell yes the world can, and will change a hole lot in the next few years.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

So, you seriously think some bad things are gonna happen between now and 2012 ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

oh yeh, alot of bad stuff will happen. it has too, or people won't accept/beg for the new order of things lock stock and barrel. they are racing fast to a no cash world. soon cash money won't have any worth at all. hell rite now less than 5% of all the money in the world is in cash. 95% is in cyber space. befor 2012 I suspect the P.T.B. will try to kill me and a hole bunch of folks cause I/we believe in CHRIST and won't renounce HIM.
we will serve GOD, or the devil. but you/me/joebob down the road, all of us will serve somebody.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I don't have gold, no use for it.
Like gonzo said, you can't eat it uh.

Also, is it possible that it looses all its value, like money ?

Num7