Deja Vu during day and dreams coming true?

Ryan

I'm 16 going on 17 this November.

Ever since I was a little kid I have always been more, I don't know, in tune I guess with the supernatural I guess, but I'm not certain.

Dreams that come true have been happening since I can remember, but it's usually just seemingly unimportant stuff. Occasionally I will dream of things like a TV show coming on and I turn on the TV to that show later on even though I never watch TV very much anymore.

My deja vu experiences are becoming strange as well. Just today I was watching a movie in the living room with my brother and cousin, and I was like "DEJA VU. Hey (my cousin's name) my mom is coming down in like a second just watch."(because she wanted to watch TV) And sure enough my mother comes walking into the room exactly like I felt it. I'm not even sure if that is actually considered deja vu?

Even like if I just am sitting on my laptop doing something random I will say in my head, "Great I have to pick up dog crap" and then without me doing anything I hear yelled up the stairs to do just that (this applies to other activities as well).

I'm also able to predict what people are going to say and I can even read thoughts by just looking at someone.

This is not a joke I am very serious. I want to hear if anyone else is the same because it honestly really creeps me out and I don't know what it all means.
(When I say "I can even read thoughts by just looking at someone". It usually needs to be a very real moment I can't just force myself to be like asked by someone what they're thinking you know?)

Has anyone experienced the same? Do you think these things will develop? They seem so have become stronger with age, especially the knowing what people are thinking thing.

I don't know if this matters but my grandmother on my dad's side is really spiritual and dreams of things that happen as well, she told me a long time ago about her experiences. Like dreaming of planes crashing on fire. She's also part Native American so she's really into spirits and that type of stuff.

BlastTyrant

if so i would consider it a gift over anything, you can save lives with that kind of power, "and avoid chores by convenantly being away when asked to do something"

Everyone experiences Deja Vu, what you have i would consider more along the lines of precognition or "future sight"
So you would be a precognative.

Dulux

I hate Deja Vu because it's like having a psychic vision right at the moment it occurs. How do I exercise that to take place a little earlier than usual?

Ryan

I hate Deja Vu because it's like having a psychic vision right at the moment it occurs. How do I exercise that to take place a little earlier than usual?
I know right! I agree. I hope someone can help or supply a link to help with that lol. Thanks for your input :3

Max X

Does anyone in here have any idea what this is...
MAPSCAPADES!!! | Paranormalis
Does anyone in here have any idea what this is...
MAPSCAPADES!!! | Paranormalis

What you have Ryan is not a curse, but a gift, you are psychic and apparently your pineal gland or third eye is activated and so you are able to ‘see’ beyond what regular mortal mind can see and understand. Try to improve yourself by becoming a vegetarian or a raw foodist, get in contact with the sun, Mother Earth and avoid cooked food and meat.

One way to activate the Pineal gland is to regularly do sun gazing sun bathing and to stay positive while under the sunlight.

I can read minds and I am quasi telepathic, I sense the thoughts and the presence of astral people in my house, be them dead, or sleeping at the moment, but to reach that leveled I have meditated and studied for several years, I am a raw foodist, sun gazer, a student of Divine Science, the I AM teachings, do physical exercise, practice laughter yoga, breeding exercises and other disciplines.

I have a brother who, living a thousand miles from here, while sleeping astral project to mentally influence me and I clearly hear his insults in my head. Yet I have discovered I never liked him so I am working to neutralize the repulsion with good loving thoughts directed at him.

Yet at 17 you have that gift: in my opinion don’t waste it and try avoiding the so-called professional medical people and other naysayers who might either by malice, ignorance or both discourage you.