Deja Vu Question

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've had some close calls myself which makes me suspicious. It's like we aren't supposed to die. We don't control our subconscious. But maybe some of us have learned to do so.

Know what you mean by that. I flipped a car in 2004 during a snowstorm after hitting a spot of ice, a whiteout was happening at the time and my car rolled down an embankment and onto another road where it was hit by a semi. I don't recall much since I was knocked out at one point, and later woke up in an ambulance, but from what I saw of the wreckage, and what people who assisted getting me out of my car told me, there is no way I should have survived that, but I did.

jcolanzi

Well yes, to be honest I believe in Deja Vu and I personally believe that it is a fact. I get this very often. Just the other day I was playing a video game and then all of these events. For example, say there were 6 events that were about to occur. One of the 6 just happened before the rest of the 5 as soon as that 1 event took place, I knew exactly what the other 5 would be, and it was quite weird, I then began telling the people in the game, of course they didn't believe, heck I wouldn't believe myself I sounded insane. However, Deja Vu is very real. I usually get it a lot but what I've noticed from experience and from what I've asked others from personal research (just to be sure this isn't a fact) this is a theory I have thought up (not sure if someone else thought it up before me, if so then I'm glad) but I think people with Photographic Memory are affected by Deja Vu a lot more than people without Photographic memory.

It makes sense to me, maybe someone who is more knowledgeable in this situation can inform me if my theory or "assumption" is a possible cause.

I don't have a photographic memory, but I can memorize things I choose to.

In the last few days I've noticed a few more changes.

My concentration has been getting stronger and I stick to tasks longer.

I used to jump from idea to idea, but in the last two or three days, I'm noticing I stick to an idea for longer periods of time each day.

I also have started tasks while I work through an idea and when I'm done two or three hours have passed and yet to me it seems as if it's only been 15 or 20 min.

The changes have all been for the better, but I'm curious as to why they're starting now all of a sudden.

Howl0

@jcolanzi Well, has anything recent happened to you, such as an transpiration? traumatic experience? etc. Something that made you think or change the way you normally deal with things? Such as when you used to jump from idea to idea.

jcolanzi

@jcolanzi Well, has anything recent happened to you, such as an transpiration? traumatic experience? etc. Something that made you think or change the way you normally deal with things? Such as when you used to jump from idea to idea.

No. I've basically stayed inside since I hurt my leg.

jcolanzi

No. I've basically stayed inside since I hurt my leg.
This happened before your injury?

Yes my leg has bothered me off and on for years. I've got type two diabetes and compounded with that I'm on blood thinners for a fib.

So if I deviate from my diet and bump my leg or someone runs into it with a cart at the store, I get cuts that take forever to heal.

I've been watching what I eat so it's starting to heal, but not as fast as it would without the thinners.