Delta 8

Secretman3811

Delta 8 product I want to share my experience of it it made me having a sleep paralysis like almost out of body does anybody have that also it make you high like weed so write back anybody

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey man,

Interesting! Does anything make Delta 8 special, compared to other THC products?

Secretman3811

Hey man,

Interesting! Does anything make Delta 8 special, compared to other THC products?
It is Thc product and guess what it also make you have seeing thing for a while and then make you have a vertigo it really happen to me but I can't take it but it to strong for me so you should try it I saw little of hell and heaven but it like hallucinations thing so some people like that but I took a whole thing of it I think it like 5 or 10mg of it but there is or 9 or 10 Delta one which I heard but just becare of it ok

Wind7

Staff
Hey man,

"The allure of delta-8 THC is its allegedly weaker potency. It is weaker than delta-9 but still interacts with the same cannabinoid receptors, producing the effects that people like from cannabis but supposedly without negative effects such as paranoia."

I was doing research into these products while they were still legal here in MN.

The costs of procuring medicinal marijuana even by a doctor's referral,
have proven to be staggeringly out of reach for myself to afford.

But....Of course,
since legalizing Delta 9 THC products, they have now regulated and outlawed the use of
any Delta 8 (or Delta 10) product making it illegal for use.

politics as usual. :(