Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

How come no more comments on this tread?,
I put the circuit diagram on page one plus a brief overview of how it worked...Unfortunately one of our members believed he could "improve" on the device, without fully understanding it, and i didnt want to argue with him anymore so i left it and forgot about it (y)

Lumbergooz

I'm interested to try it without modification ..the frequency range of 555 may limit how far one can play w it..but its worth to try..lets start hunting for the transistor ..such a good product why did they stop making?

TimeFlipper

I'm interested to try it without modification ..the frequency range of 555 may limit how far one can play w it..but its worth to try..lets start hunting for the transistor ..such a good product why did they stop making?
Preston Nichols never put the device into manufacture..(my belief is he was prevented by "certain" people) The frequency range is sufficient, as is the power output also.....The important parts are the semiconductor and the miniature Tesla coil...

As i mentioned on Page one of this thread, the device works upon "Quantum Tunneling" and if anybody wanted to know "exactly" how it works, i left the name of the VHS tape where all the info can be found on it and the name of the company supplying it...
The device is a simple square wave oscillator which most people can make...The address where to get the semiconductor from is also on page one of this thread :)

steven chiverton

are both transistors the 2n5551 types how dose it conect to the electromagnet what setup you have as the dark lines on each side of the quartz is a capacitor symbol type

TimeFlipper

All you need to do is google this>> transistormuseum.com, without any spaces (y)
Then look down the list for historic semiconductor index...the transistor you need will be found on there, which is the SN588 :)

Last edited: