Schematic Delta Time Generator

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Forgive my ignorance @TimeFlipper but in layman terms, what results do you achieve and how do these results tell you that there are other Universes?..
I am aware of your strength of feeling around the Philadelphia Experiment but how does that translate to your opinion of Al Beilik who would appear to be paramount to that story?

Feel free to DM me if you do not wish to comment here :)

TimeFlipper

@heka2015 You are over complicating a simple device my friend :)
I use a plastic case for mine as did Preston Nichols, so therefore a simple earth..:cool:
The fixed LED is simply there to let you know the DTG is switched on or off, and a simple earth again :D
Pin 5 on the 555 is open (y)
The resistors are 0.25 watt, and put in the 150ohm resistor (y)
There are only two capacitors in the circuit and both of them are electrolytic rated at 16volts :)
The on/off switch is a SPST :D
When you look at pin 3 on the 555 leading to R3, the symbol above it represents a square wave :D
The 10 milliamps going to base of the SBT is already calculated, and just a reminder that the current must stay low to prevent the SBT blowing up ;)...
You already have a sound schematic diagram, complete with the parts list...Just copy it and send it out to your friends, and then we could have the very first DTG group of people (y) :D..

TimeFlipper

Forgive my ignorance @TimeFlipper but in layman terms, what results do you achieve and how do these results tell you that there are other Universes?..
I am aware of your strength of feeling around the Philadelphia Experiment but how does that translate to your opinion of Al Beilik who would appear to be paramount to that story?

Feel free to DM me if you do not wish to comment here :)

I have always stressed to our members that when the DTG is switched on, i get feelings that iam experiencing what i can only describe as flashes of my past or future, im not certain, but the future flashes might be from another dimension which iam only theorising..
Its purely subjective and could be related to the dreams other members of ours have written about, unfortunately my dreams are not as clear as theirs..(i must state here that im not in a sleep induced dream state at the times i use my DTG :D...I dont understand the reference you made about Al Bielek and the Philadelphia Experiment, which has nothing to do with the DTG :confused:..

heka2015

Thank you @TimeFlipper

90% of all those questions were to clarify and have it once and for all noted in this thread.
Not just for me.
Minus the chassis ground I would have done it like you said anyway.
Chassis ground, ground and earth are definitely not the same thing.
It should be ground and this symbol,period:
ground symbol.jpg
And the additional chassis ground in the left corner should disappear

No sound schematics:
-SN 588 or SBT588 is non existent.
-there is a additional ground on the schematic to ground the ground.o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0o_0
-chassis ground only for LED to work so useless
-PIN 5 is not defined (this can trigger failure / I learned if its not on schematic, there goes a capacitor)

Those are just nice infos to have:
wattage on the resistors
voltage on the capacitors

TimeFlipper

If you believe that you know so much about electronics, why bother asking me?? :LOL:..
The circuit diagram stays as it is, without any changes to it..(y).

But if you wish to modify it for your own pleasure, please do so :D..

I dont do private messaging anymore, so any further comments will be conducted on the Paranormalis forums (y)...cheers.

Last edited:

heka2015

Yeah right. lol
No problem.

Your schematic is a disaster, that's why no one can build it for the last 3 years.
clearly know little or nothing about circuit diagrams
You didn't even follow your own schematic!
You didn't name the most important part right, the transistor!
You can't differ between, earth, ground and chassis ground.
I use a plastic case for mine as did Preston Nichols, so therefore a simple earth..:cool:
The fixed LED is simply there to let you know the DTG is switched on or off, and a simple earth again :D
Simple earth, that is just...i cant even describe...tssss.

The most intricate part of this device is a miniature Tesla Coil which is nothing like the types that you will have encountered before...
By the way the coil diagram doesn't resemble a tesla coil either.
You call it that way, god knows why. (yeah i know where you get that stuff, i did read the books and he calls it that way

Look up what a Helmholtz coil is.
Two of them together make a magnetic mirror.
All in all the coil is a magnetic mirror confinement, if anything.
Invented in the 50' !!! total nonsense you are saying.
It's usually used in plasma confinement, so get your facts straight.

That leaves two options :
1.) YOU don't know what you are talking about.
2.) you are fooling people on purpose.

You make it impossible to build the coil.
impedance? Inductance? henries? anything else than Ohm?
With the information of z=1000 OHM NOBODY can build your coil.
The distance between the coils needs to be half the radius of the coil IF it is what it looks like,my friend. (you will deny i know)

And the windings need to be the same across the four coils.
So just because I said I never coiled a coil does NOT mean I have no idea what i am talking about.

Sky Books has no VHS tapes on their site.
There is no mentioning of any VHS tape named The Delta Time Generator Part 1 and 2 whatsoever....NOWHERE
(
-
)

Everytime somebody asks about this circuit in ends the same way.
You call them troll and that is it.

BTW
Al Bielek - mayorly debunked
Peter Moon - if i read scientology something stinks
Preston Nichols - your choice of poison

Don't call people troll because you can't explain.
And overall don't offer help if you won't give it.
The mere fact you got that pissed, when I said the schematic is not sound, tells me everything.
But let me guess you made that schematic all up by yourself. (no reference anywhere)
Put a source!

This schematic should be pulled, just for the reason that the part (you don't mention even right, you call it SN588) costs a lot.
And you tell people to buy the part without providing all the information to build it!!!!!
After receiving the part, the coil problem starts.
Not all the people have that kind of money!
So...really uncool for some.

The whole circuit including the case can be purchased for less than $10
obtained cheaply from the, transistormuseum in the US
20$ for transistor and another 15$ for coiling cable.
That is not cheap for a lot of people.

There is no arguing in schematics!
So go on with your false information about Montauk and whatsoever.
It's always the same.

Read your own message to yourself.
You are blocked from further conversations with me, and any other comments on the Paranormalis forums...You are a troll...
Somebody tells you your schematic isn't sound and you latch out?
What are we kids?
Ridiculous!

Thanks for the refreshing vacation(y)

Now everybody can decide for themselfes, if they want to play your little game.
Please people make sure you have all the information you need to build this, before you go and order components worth of 30-40 bucks.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Good heavens it appears as if you are becoming one of those argumentative trolls that we get on here sometimes, i do hope iam completely wrong :D

By the way, i noticed the video clips of Preston Nichols you posted, actually the circuit diagram came from him on the VHS tape i bought from Sky Books over 10 years ago...If you would like to have a copy of it, phone Peter Moon the editor of Sky Books, for the Philadelphia Experiment and the Delta Time Generator, and then you can argue with Preston Nichols yourself, not me, i was simply going along with him, who is far more expert on electronics than you are my friend...(y) :D

Last edited:

heka2015

Stop implying I am an expert. This is ABC electronics no expert needed.
Most of all stop implying you are an expert.
Your schematic is BASIC astable timer circuit with a 65+ year old transistor and a coil attached, YOU and only you call a tesla coil.
astable.jpg
No expert needed at all with sound schematics...but someone copied wrong. (see the lower left corner)
The problem starts with wrong part designation and strange coil schematics.

Leave it be allready.
I'm out you win.

TimeFlipper

There are many more circuits for simple harmonic oscillators but if you wish to argue the point on simple earthing or ground thats upto you..By the way i do have DVD`s that i copied from that VHS tape, which i will gladly forward to our administrator Num7 if anyone on Paranormalis needs any proof of what i say, and not the rantings which you enjoy posting, and your anger does remind me of someone we had recently on here wanting to blow up planets, but of course i could be hopelessly wrong ;) im out too, have a lovely life..(y)..