Democratic Woes

TnWatchdog

I found it interesting as to why the democratic party members are such sore losers and so bitter. The democrats in office only think about themselves and their take home pay and are against lower taxes and jobs. Many registered democratic voters are on assistance and don't want to work and the democratic leaders want to keep them that way...they are pawns enabling them to stay in office. Not happy...go protest is their mindset and many don't even have a clear idea what they are protesting about. It all is making me sick...any thoughts?
2016 ELECTION MAP BY COUNTY
Red-Republican
Blue-Democrat
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...6nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare.svg.png

Why work when you can make as much or more by not working? This ties into the map above...look where the big cities are that voted blue.
81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Dawg, i can see why you are sick of those people, its the same over here in the UK..
We had lots of "those" people demonstrating over the weekend about Trump coming to the UK..
Best thing to do mate is to forget about them, they arent even worth the hassle of being thought about (n) ::LOL::

TimeFlipper

Dawg, you could be entering the "Its a Dogs Life" phase, dont let that happen to you my US doggy friend! :LOL:

I hope you and other of our members enjoy this video clip from Mr Brexit himself, Nigel Farage talking about the vetting of immigrants going into the US, and the need for the UK to adopt the same principle, which was a part of his original speeches for the UK to quit the EU..

Last edited:

Shady Tree

I found it interesting as to why the democratic party members are such sore losers and so bitter. The democrats in office only think about themselves and their take home pay and are against lower taxes and jobs. Many registered democratic voters are on assistance and don't want to work and the democratic leaders want to keep them that way...they are pawns enabling them to stay in office. Not happy...go protest is their mindset and many don't even have a clear idea what they are protesting about. It all is making me sick...any thoughts?
2016 ELECTION MAP BY COUNTY
Red-Republican
Blue-Democrat
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...6nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare.svg.png

Why work when you can make as much or more by not working? This ties into the map above...look where the big cities are that voted blue.
81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic
Ya I bet they have their panties in a bunch over having to actually work and earn their way through life instead of stealing from the tax payers lol. Seems having Trump as president was the best thing that could have happened to the US. It is sickening to witness people fight to be able to not work. I don't have any respect for people like that. Trump worked his butt off his entire life to be as successful as he is, it was not handed to him freely, he had to earn it and work hard. I have all the respect in the world for Trump. Trump will probably be the very first honest president that will do what he says he is going to do without strings attached we have ever had. Don't know why these lazy SOB's are all bent out of shape over it, makes no sense to me. I guess their free ride is now over.

Last edited:

Shady Tree

I remember watching this a while, which ties into why the liberals stay liberals.

How embarrassing it would be to admit you live off the government as a career choice and are that lazy. There is no pride in living off the government, just proves what freeloaders they are. Trump will make the US a better place to live and if the laziness don't like it then oh well that will be their problems and they can cry and cry about it all they want. Maybe they should actually try finding a job, is really not that hard when one is motivated and not lazy.