Demon Wolf

Derrick C.

over the last few years there have been new sightings of a possible new species of wolf, or hybrid. i think it could be a hyrbrid wolf, maybe one created by E.T. but this thing is meaner and bigger then any current wolf, thoughts?. its been sighted in the rockie moutains and other areas.

TimeFlipper

over the last few years there have been new sightings of a possible new species of wolf, or hybrid. i think it could be a hyrbrid wolf, maybe one created by E.T. but this thing is meaner and bigger then any current wolf, thoughts?. its been sighted in the rockie moutains and other areas.
Damn it Derrick, dont get me thinking of a weirwolf probability...i wont get any sleep tonight and when i do i will be dreaming of them pesky critters chasing me around a field holding the hand of a beautiful woman :eek::D

TimeFlipper

Actually the above thread containing, weirwolf skull photographed in eastern europe, does explain how wolves can grow bigger if they develop Pagets disease which makes them grow larger bone structures....i feel better now...im going to get some sleep tonight :D

label

I recall a case back in 1990 long before mobile phones had those handy cameras in them, There was and still is reason to believe that wolf-men exist. Indeed where there is smoke there is fire and this time it has nothing to do with genetics. Wolf-men or the idea of wolf-men goes back about 2000 years so the idea is not new.

I have reason to believe that wolf-men can be a reality as myth suggest in central America especially that some sightings of wolf type things about the size of a horse where running around killing hunters and men. No proof and that is the bit that bothers me.

An animal that big and we cannot find it? The world is not as big as it used to be and camera's and trip camera's and video feeds from wifi systems is available to the public and setting up camera traps is just a google away. So what changed?

Surly we are dealing with something that is not that smart and even if it is as smart as a human camera traps catch humans all the time... So what changed? Well maybe we are looking at this the wrong way. It is suggested that supernatural beings have a natural EMF resonating within them? Well that is just so handy isn't it. But knowing something about EMF i know it can be blocked so again i don't believe it for a second. YET it will explain why flashlights and all the rest goes dodo when big tall and hairy comes around...

So what are we dealing with... Genetic modification? Mutation? Maybe we are dealing with people smoking there socks...

Derrick C.

I recall a case back in 1990 long before mobile phones had those handy cameras in them, There was and still is reason to believe that wolf-men exist. Indeed where there is smoke there is fire and this time it has nothing to do with genetics. Wolf-men or the idea of wolf-men goes back about 2000 years so the idea is not new.

I have reason to believe that wolf-men can be a reality as myth suggest in central America especially that some sightings of wolf type things about the size of a horse where running around killing hunters and men. No proof and that is the bit that bothers me.

An animal that big and we cannot find it? The world is not as big as it used to be and camera's and trip camera's and video feeds from wifi systems is available to the public and setting up camera traps is just a google away. So what changed?

Surly we are dealing with something that is not that smart and even if it is as smart as a human camera traps catch humans all the time... So what changed? Well maybe we are looking at this the wrong way. It is suggested that supernatural beings have a natural EMF resonating within them? Well that is just so handy isn't it. But knowing something about EMF i know it can be blocked so again i don't believe it for a second. YET it will explain why flashlights and all the rest goes dodo when big tall and hairy comes around...

So what are we dealing with... Genetic modification? Mutation? Maybe we are dealing with people smoking there socks...

i agree but at the same time i think its possible for a wolfman or any other cryptid to exist and avoid man, the human race is arragant to assume we are the smartest species on the planet, and also we currently discover hundreds if not thousands of new species each year. :)

label

here is my thing. If wolf-men exist we would have found trace evidence by now. Not to mention big brother or the few million cameras we know about would have taken a photo by now. But no photo no trace evidence. So unless wolf-man is running around with a bottle of industrial cleaner and can hack the living brownies out of big brother i have to say it must be beyond clever tricking a network of over 3 million cameras.

As for my space Alien friends, what the hell is wrong with you? You have all that technology and you don't want to come down to earth and just help us to move forward preferably before world war 3 comes around. I mean really you can take out every terrorist group there is in a few days. Why not do it? Don't you have an obligation towards improving world unity? I mean we have smart phones and batman and still you don't deem us worthy.

No something is seriously wrong with you space alien dudes... Always waiting always harvesting farts and what is with the sharp pointy needles and probes? Did you never evolve to a point where a biopsy is no longer needed? I mean seriously you are aliens!!! sharp pointy things is older then humanity. Come on man sharing is caring...

Big wolf-men can scare the living brownies out of a person but space Aliens i expect more from you... Every single supper-model always want the same thing WORLD PEACE!!! And yea i kind of want it as well... BUT no... you have to abduct people and put them into a state of chronic fear like a creepy space version of Dexter... It ain't cool man...

here is me smoking my socks...

label

To what end i wonder... Funny enough is the idea of shape-shifting... So you have a bone structure that need to stretch out and compact in some cases and that just sounds painful. Bone was never suppose to compact or stretch out so this is where things get interesting. In some cases it is said that people can meditate to the point where they take over a wolf or a cat or whatever. So in "spirit" you become that creature and yes i happen to know that this is possible. I did it myself once but never manage to repeat it.

What changed in me? I don't know... Maybe my socks is not as potent as they use to be. Maybe my mind cannot get focused enough... Or maybe i really need to seek professional help. But if i can do it then anyone can and this brings me to my next point. If my "spirit" is to take control of an animal how would that animal be different. Would your dog still hump your leg with me controlling it or would it rather order a pizza... The next question is; is this a natural state for the soul or not?

If not then you SEE things like wolf-men because the animal is no longer in a natural state of being an animal. So you might see something that looks like a dog and act like a human BUT it is a apparition and not really a wolf-man/dog.

So.... perhaps a different way to consider this type of thing...