Developing UFO Style Technology

Harte

Tesla announced his work to the world. That's how we know he was trying to develop "electric propulsion" for a flying vehicle.
Do you believe he was silenced?
If so, how did we hear about the "death ray" he conceptualized when he had gone over the edge into full-batty?

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Tesla announced his work to the world. That's how we know he was trying to develop "electric propulsion" for a flying vehicle.
Do you believe he was silenced?
If so, how did we hear about the "death ray" he conceptualized when he had gone over the edge into full-batty?

Harte

Yes, I wouldn't put it past the government to hijack his technology and tell him to shut up, or they were developed after his death. I'm sure many of our UFO sightings are our own craft. Example: MacDill Airforce Base has UFO sightings of triangle shaped craft
that aren't the Stealth Bomber. They probably test craft there. Anyway, what I am saying is that his work may not have been
dismissed.

steven chiverton

I would start with Tesla's Zero Time Generator.

I've mentioned before that the generator develops a burst of speed after transitioning a specific frequency. Like the inertial force was pushing with instead of against the applied driving force. That would indicate force was behaving like a gravitational force. There is a lot of suppressed science with this device. But it's only for the curious willing to look. Apparently very few people are willing to actually build the device. It is stated in the literature that Tesla used this device to build a flying platform.
this device was said to be the size of an army fridge yet in the video its smaller so i think lots of parts have been left out and what you are seeing here is just like a vibrating platform that moves through vibration as if they would put the real version online i think its been faked , i had similiar results in an experiment that dident look like the zero piont generator and it felt like it was locking onto somthing and allso it did some strange things unlike this one

NaturalPhilosopher

Gotta remember, Tesla didn't publish a single book. All that was published were causal interviews with him by journalists and patents for his simple inventions.

He was 86 when he died. That's pretty old. Think he would instruct a friend or estate attorney to publish information after his death. Easy to give info to even a trusted friend to be released afterwards by giving to a journalist. Not a single equation, device picture(this was 43 afterall), or schematic dealing with antigravity.

Think Tesla couldn't outwit the federal gov in their confiscation of his documents? Gimme a break. Can't assume he was extremely intelligent and stupid the same time.

Rumors are that he had a single man flying antigravity ship he used at night out of his laboratory window. It's true. Antigravity is very easy to achieve. So simple it's actually mind blowing.

Tesla gave hints to those who are consistent and forthright enough to follow the clues without emotional influence of their thought processes. If you're irrational, emotionally driven, inconsistent you will never solve it. That's on purpose. Evil people can't stay honest to facts and balanced speculation.

Don't be a skeptic and don't be an all believer, just follow the clues. Tesla left clues but don't allow him to be your only source of information. Tesla read everything of his time and kept up on all the recent developments.

Remember, antigravity allow people to make homemade guided missiles. Is that really a good idea to reveal?

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

Everything is fun and games until someone gets hurt.

Tesla knew the difference between responsible disclosure and irresponsible disclosure. The latter causes a WW3 arms race to total free-energy nuclear armageddon by 'ordinary people'. Not even the government. That's how enabling and freeing it is.

Allows poor people to make nukes and deliver them with antigravity systems made at home.

Perhaps scientists and inventors did learn not to pursue some paths in their research? Yay! We're all still alive!

Remember, Tesla offered this tech to the US and UK governments with conditions. They both turned him down. If they accepted part of his deal would be to roll it out equally to everyone with surveillance. That's the only way to prevent a free energy-antigravity holocaust.

You think nukes are bad? Wait until you get a load of free energy nukes. Those things damage your immortal soul and that's not a joke.

Be grateful.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

YOU HAVE TO promise the universe you will not publicize every detail of this technology before you end up discovering it.

End of story.
Will not discover it.
Universe will eternally deceive your path unless you promise.

btw, nobody discovers antigravity. They all rediscover it.

dr.z is right..nobody really goes into indepth research on this site. Always the same surface subject discusssions
over and over.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I think its you who is going over the "same surface subject discussions"..
You never give any indepth info as to what you are talking about, so where is your indepth research?

You state categorically that Antigravity is "very easy to achieve"..."So simple its actually mind blowing"..You have said that several times especially in the chat room, but when asked to explain what you mean, all we got was silence...

So here is your chance now to tell us now exactly how you will achieve Anti-Gravity, which quoting you, is supposed to be so simple and mind blowing..

Another comment you made in your previous posting was that, AntiGravity allows people to make "home-made guided missiles", and you close that passage by saying, "Is that really a good idea to reveal"...So are you saying that you cant "reveal that good idea to us?..
Explain to us clearly please, what i have asked you...We need clear concise answers please.:giggle:.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
this device was said to be the size of an army fridge yet in the video its smaller so i think lots of parts have been left out and what you are seeing here is just like a vibrating platform that moves through vibration as if they would put the real version online i think its been faked , i had similiar results in an experiment that dident look like the zero piont generator and it felt like it was locking onto somthing and allso it did some strange things unlike this one

Hi Steve

I've had lots of time to think about the observations made with my Zero Time Generator. One can readily see that there is a standing wave phenomena present. I do strongly suspect that the standing wave accessed by this device is the devices own gravity wave. Apparently there are sections of the gravity wave where time appears to be reversed. So learning to control this gravity wave is the science we should have been taught in school. Tesla got that education. But the knowledge now seems to be missing from the text books.