Did Adele Just Say That Beyonce Was Jesus Christ?

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
A lot is being made of a statement made by singer Adele at a recent concert in Denmark. Adele is quite obviously a huge fan of everyone’s favorite Illuminati high priestess Beyonce, and she stopped in the middle of her concert to offer high praise for Beyonce’s latest album effort entitled Lemonade. Some people were a little shocked about the high praise, when she stopped and said that Beyonce was Jesus <f-bomb> Christ.

Is this some sort of Illuminati-laden message? Is Adele letting the world know that she worships the ground that Beyonce walks on literally?

Guys, this one is all smoke and no fire. The mainstream media is trying hard to make a story out of this by not explaining that when Adele said Jesus Christ, she was using it as an exclamation and not actually saying that Beyonce is Jesus or the Messiah or whatever the media is trying to make it sound like happened. Now, we can all have a great debate on whether the expression was appropriate at her show, but anyone viewing this in context as it happened would not walk away thinking that Adele just compared or equaled Beyonce to Jesus. See for yourself.

There is plenty in this world to discuss, but this one is just not one of them.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

TimeFlipper

Nope its not a illuminati message to Beyonce, Adelle simply wants her to know that she fancies her a lot for a girly girly encounter ;) :D

Pegii

I try not to get involved in too many conspiracies. I used to be a major conspiracist but now I'm not sure if I believe. Even if it is true, it's not like Beyonce's music containing satanic messages or calling her kid 'Blue-Ivy' really affects me because I don't listen to all her crap.

TimeFlipper

@tflofasho
Maybe this live performance in 1965 from Bobby Hatfield of the Righteous Brothers, can help you a little bit..
Notice the quality of his singing and the incredible ending that his vocal range reaches to :)