Dimensional Jumping 2 Glasses Method

Serendipity18

Hello
Im new here..and interested in subject of time travel..
I was searching the internet about time travel and found the site Dimensional Jumping a subreddit on reddit
There many are trying a method called 2 Glasses to supposedly jump dimensions..there are lots of subscribers and many are claiming they jumped dimensions..they got the job they wanted,relationships,money,grades and more..they also claim they see changes in the new dimension ..they were living in a totally new house,their friends or family members disappeared,change in floor tile pattern,things were missing or displaced..

What do you think are these claims real? Did they really jump dimensions or making up stories?

Lumbergooz

from my humble readings, there seems to be many methods to do it...some do it by hanging a Talisman inside a pyramid and read certain spells..some buy some magic stone from a sorcerer at big bucks..some use electromagnetic feild time warp like Nikola Tesla & his followers...The answer is YES it is possible.

Gacut

Time wanderer
I am definetly trying this one.
Thank you for sharing Serendipity18

TimeFlipper

Hello
Im new here..and interested in subject of time travel..
I was searching the internet about time travel and found the site Dimensional Jumping a subreddit on reddit
There many are trying a method called 2 Glasses to supposedly jump dimensions..there are lots of subscribers and many are claiming they jumped dimensions..they got the job they wanted,relationships,money,grades and more..they also claim they see changes in the new dimension ..they were living in a totally new house,their friends or family members disappeared,change in floor tile pattern,things were missing or displaced..

What do you think are these claims real? Did they really jump dimensions or making up stories?
I think you might find that both the glasses they spoke of were full of spirits, and not the disembodied type of spirits :sneaky: :LOL:

Gacut

Time wanderer
Sorry for double-post but i have a results from my perspective. Here it is:

This thing we are talking about is really working.
I am not kidding. For me, happend instantly after 3min of doing 2 glass method.
I am truly shocked. While i was pouring water to the other glass, i had a wierd feeling of some pulsating force from the world.
It was like light blastwave that got trough me.
Belive me or not, this sh*t actually works.
The best advice is in the reddit post: Do not think about how it works, just do it.

tflofasho

Well I still don't have my entire collection back and I'm still in debt; so that says something.

Am I doing something wrong or what's the deal?

Lumbergooz

I don t think it works on everyone...if it was this effective, we would see everyone dancing in the street now..I tried it also, ..not a hairline change..