Disclosure of Alien contacts by US govt.

Lumbergooz

On a website Veterans Today | Military Veterans and Foreign Affairs Journal – VA – Veterans Administration
article said that Russia requested NASA-US govt. to reveal UFO details w humans. if not Russia will..things reached a peak when Mrs.Liar promised to reveal the facts if she gets elected, and she was given the boots as we know..Not sure what is Trump stand on this.
Snowden & Assange claim to have info but they did not reveal..knights of the truth they say:ROFLMAO:
Planet population reached some alarming rates. there are countries that are so poor and over populated. If humans migrate 2 another planet, ..a good way out. NWO plans to wipe 5 out of 7 billion humans is nut gona happen bcoz there is a good wakeup agnst it, especially in effective nations like US, Germany & Russia...forget abt retard nations like middle east , they r buzy murdering ech other...Another way out could be down under, the openings in the north n south pole...does anyone has updates?

Bullethead21

First off, let's clear up the "over population" MYTH..........and it is also more than a myth, much much more!!

You see we use it as an excuse so we can sleep easy at night, knowing there are starving children in the world as we stuff our faces.......and no water to drink as we waste a gallon of the most precious substance on this earth, taking a piss!!

The world is not overpopulated at all.......you could fit everyone living in the USA in the state of Texas alone! And with over 50% to spare!!!! So physical space is NOT a problem.

Resources are also NOT a problem........that leaves ONE problem.....MONEY!!

There are plenty of resources that are naturally renewing on this planet. We are so primitive (stupid) that we cover our precious farmlands with concrete to park cars on, and literally PISS away the most important resource on this planet (water) for God's sake!

There is a VERY huge difference between the meaning of not having enough "money" and not having enough "resources"......

Thanksgiving and Christmas has become unbearable these days as the numbers of poor and starving homeless people rises worldwide..... needlessly.

There was a time when those two holidays meant something..........

Last edited:

Bullethead21

But as far as getting off the planet, the plan for Mars colony is the only realistic plan based on our current technologies...

If you base your research on actual fossil records and archeology..,..you find that there are extinction events happening at roughly 5000 year increments.,,....and so far we have gone back as far as 30,000 years.

That much is fact.......what is not so factual is the "cause" of these extinction "cycles".......

Some evidence shows a comet strike and/or asteroids and some evidence shows changes in the sun as a cause.......

These are real dangers and you do not need to add in UFO's or aliens, or hollow/flat earth's........

Lumbergooz

@Bullethead21 : good info thanks..agreed, world is actually not overpopulated..but look at countries like india, Egypt or bangladesh..the resources cannot cover the population even if we achieve the impossible =fair wealth distribution..the only other way is to relocate them in another country ; which is also not possible considering many factors we all know..the underearth sounds good if they welcome humans...I doubt bcoz of ugly human nature of greed, envy ..etc...left the NWO global war scenario..which remains possible bcoz holograms used in 911 reveal the extent of manipulation & deception technology...in fact certain parties in US can fake a Russian attack on Europe 2 strike Russia..they can do the same for North Korea...or any state on Earth..did they not strike Iraq not once, not twice, but 3 times; all based on fake evidence..and yet no one showed enuf ballz in UN to talk about it except the few brave Latin American leaders. most of them ladies, brave ladies..

Wind7

Staff
@Wind7 : better turn vegan instead of eating bugs.yuk..

I know...right?

Yuk indeed.

One of my neighbors is an ex-marine
and he told me that in order to survive, his training involved knowing which insects, plants and water sources were safe... sometimes using himself as the testing grounds.

For example, foreign berries,
"You take a moment to look at the fruits, take one and rub it on your fore arm, give it an hour...if you don't break out in rash or hives, it's probably safe to eat."

"One didn't survive his training, he ate something that attacked his liver and kidneys...was later discharged honorably but had to be under care for the rest of his life!"

Tough life, eh?

I hope we're never put in that sort of place where we the people must survive in that kind of place
where, we have no choice.

:unsure:

Makes you think though doesn't it?

(Shudder)

I try to not take life for granted...
...it could all change in a blink of an eye.

Ps. As far as bugs are concerned,
I think I prefer Bugs Bunny! Lol!

:)