Diseases and Plagues

DEATH OMEN

Reminds me of the historical accounts of the 3 types of plague that swept Europe in the Middle Aged and later. Supposedly most people, kings to slaves to popes, considered it was the beginning sign of the "end of the world." I suppose that for supposedly millions of people that died, it was just that.

wyldberi

And I just heard a patient in Dallas was found to have Ebola..great!
I also heard that 700 soldiers from Ft. Campbell, which is in my area, are being deployed to West Africa to build hospitals and whatever. The total will be 3000 deployed. I don't have anything against helping people but maybe we should outsource the work to locals. It seams to me that we are increasing exposures here to Ebola or creating a scapegoat.

when I first herd of this Idea on the news it stopped me in my tracks to listen, I was in the middle of cooking dinner at the time....
ha ha I really am the chief cook and bottle washer at my tree-house, anyway I couldn't believe they thought it was a good plan to directly expose our military, where an out-break would be real bad ju-ju, just my 2 cents thow...

This isn't the role for the military. The sole purpose for the existence of our military is "to protect and defend" the U.S. Constitution. That's the oath each soldier takes upon joining the military. The rest of that oath has to do with following lawful orders, and submitting themselves to UCMJ, which thereafter replaces the Constitutional rights afforded to civilians.

The world's becoming backwards and upside down. When I was drafted into military service decades ago, the military took care of all military personnel. Rumsfeld did away with that. "Contractors" took over the role of cooks; "kitchen patrol" for soldiers was done away with. Now, we have corporations who hire foreign nationals at less then minimum wage earning 500% or more in profit taking over that and support roles that were once filled by military personnel. It's a bookkeeping benefit that reduces military payroll, at the expense of costing the Taxpayer ten to fifty times the amount of dollars it would have cost to maintain the previous system in place.

The building of hospitals, construction work, is not the role of soldiers. We've replaced the military support personnel required to keep combat troops in the field during armed conflict. That job's been turned over to civilian employees. Now, instead of hiring civilian workers to build hospitals, which would be the best way to do things, we're going to send military troops overseas to do a job there were neither trained, nor meant, nor authorized to do. Backwards and upside down.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok guys here ya go,, stumbled across this one it runs current and updates on a 5 min. cycle.. BE AWARE .... there are allot of things happening at the same time all over the world...I am not totally sure the average person has, or can get, the resources needed to protect against the set of current threats...

Global Incident Map Displaying Outbreaks Of All Varieties Of Diseases

when I first posted this link the US had just a few items to be noted, but if you look now the country is covered with hot spots.
people the time for real hard choices has come. the idiots running this mess have just now decided to take it seriously. sadly it's to little to late, your life is in your own hands. please don't be fooled by the talking heads trying to say it's all under control.

I have never tried to use this site as way of converting anyone to a belief in the GOD of the bible. I have stated my beliefs and given my opinions.. how ever this is a new day and a time of life changing choices. the moment when we are all ask to choose who we will trust and believe in is fast approaching. in that moment just as the prophecy state's ( I have set before you life and death, choose life )...

hear now and understand the voice of the LORD is crying out to your very soul. listen and receive HIS forgiveness that you may be saved from the coming judgment of man and his foolishness.

the great and terrible day of the LORD is at hand, and even now the dawn is breaking. I can not stress this enough
GET RIGHT WITH GOD.
there is little time left to seek HIM out, soon the door will be shut. then we will see suffering on a scale that has never been dreamed of by any man. ..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
now we must add this statement to the mix...so really all bets are off...
Ebola: WHO Cites Cases With Longer Incubation Period of 42 Days

As questions of how many people the second Dallas nurse infected during her journey to and from Dallas throw scary possibilities, a WHO situation assessment report gives more cause for concern by stating that the incubation period of the virus has been seen to extend to as long as 42 days in some cases

It says that recent studies conducted in West Africa have demonstrated that 95% of confirmed cases have an incubation period in the range of 1 to 21 days; 98% have an incubation period that falls within the 1 to 42-day interval

Christyy

It's horrible to recognize that nowadays various severe diseases are spread around the whole world. Such diseases as AIDS, cancer have taken away lives of such a huge amount of people... Diseases like ebola just strike fear in you every day. Even not very severe diseases such as, for example, gout (What Are Gout Symptoms? What Is Gout?) become more and more spread and cause a lot of discomfort for people. It seems that the general immunity has become very weak...