Displaced people like me

Padraic

Displaced people like me

Good evening all. I will be taking a short holiday up to Wisconsin for the next three days for some fishing and relaxation with my wife. I will be back Monday.

Take care,

Padraic

HackimerRob

Displaced people like me

Have a great time Pat. We'll see you when you get back!

Uni- every time I wonder where you've gone to you post.

Padraic

Displaced people like me

Good evening,

I am back from my trip up north, back with no fish to show for my efforts, but it was a relaxing and much needed trip. I am going offline for the evening to spend it with my wife and I will see you all on here tomorrow.

Padraic

Snow

Displaced people like me

Padraic, This is a cut and paste of a post I made at another forum. I post it to you here as a possilbe clue to your arrival here. Perhaps there is a similar installation in Norfolk?

While reading the Time 2 GO TT topic at TTH I came across the following:

Quote:
Pablo Esquandolis on Feb. 23, 2004 at TTH:

This is the 3rd time I have hear the vicinity of Plainfield, IL as it relates to TT.

TT Dave, Time 2 Go and a dood with the handle \"Anom-omous\" on the anomilies board. (Actually Amon-omous said he was from an area 75 miles SW of Chicago which would put him in the Plainfield vicinity so not Plainfield exactly. )

I am from this region and also have not heard or read anything even remotely resembling these stories.

I would like to know which field t'was that you were found in T2G.

On a side note Plainfield HS was destroyed in '90 after a huge twister torn through Oswego and Plainfield so maybe this region is a \"vortex\" of \"powers.\"

Two days later we learn the following:

Quote:
Posted by Rob Hackimer on Feb. 25, 2004:

In response to Pablo Esquandolis last post about perhaps Plainfield being a \"vortex of power\" The odd thing is that Fermilab national laboratory with americas largest partical accelerator is in batavia Il, and the underground ring of the machine is not far from Plainfield. So perhaps all the particle colliding they're doing out there IS doing something to the forces of the universe.
Maybe?

Then this:

Quote:
Pablo Esquandolis on Feb. 26, 2004 at TTH:

From the ermi website...

\"Four miles in circumference, the Tevatron is housed in a tunnel about 30 feet below the big ring you see in this aerial view of the laboratory. We use a series of accelerators to keep adding energy to subatomic particles, until we have them racing around the Tevatron at 99.9999 percent of the speed of light in a vacuum. The particles complete the four-mile course nearly 50 thousand times a second-and that's just the beginning.\"

I found this interesting:

\" Telescope? Microscope? Time machine? Combination of the three? Collider detectors are about the size of a small apartment building. Fermilab's two detectors-CDF and DZero-are about four stories high, weighing some 5,000 tons (10 million pounds) each. The particle collisions occur right smack in the middle of the detectors, which are crammed with electronic instrumentation in every possible nook and cranny.

Being from the area I do have family that work there

Edit by SFW - The pictures that were with this quote are not displayed here.

I find this interesting and think we should be paying some kind of attention here. For that reason I have pulled it out of the Time 2 GO thread and given it it's own topic.

What if the future Fermilab is accidently spitting out TTers in Plainfield, Il?

From the edge, and maybe a little beyond,

Snow Fire Watches

Padraic

Displaced people like me

That is intriguing, to say the least. I am not familiar with anything along those lines existing in Norfolk, but that doesn't mean it is not there. Of course, we all know that our government always divulges to its loyal citizens everything it is doing and always has the approval of the people before embarking on anything. Our government would never hide anything from us.