Divers head to rock bottom of Baltic Sea to solve ‘UFO’ mystery

BlastTyrant

Sadly if there is anything signficant it will be covered up and hidden and taken and the evidence will be tampered with to make the people believe it is nothing, assuming that it is something.

Just doesn't seem like we have enough information to be certain what it is. Thank you professor for the information you provided. I do feel like it is more than a big hunk of rock at the bottom of the sea. What is it is the question? Because i dont feel like rocks at the bottom of the sea would form in that manner. Unless the rocks have formed over somekind of structure. I do feel that it is quite strange that the equiment malfunction. I defintitely want to hear more about this. I would like to see some clearer pictures of whatever this object is. Seems like if temperatures in the water combined with the equipment failure has prevented the government to just sweep this one under the rug if it is indeed a ufo. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank you Vamp 1r3Goddess for your comments. I wish their was more current information coming for this found. One whole month and almost now new information .

Justinian

Well I'm just anxious after reading the first half to see exactly what the treasure hunters have to say. Because it was his comments that have my curiosity peaked even more.

Justinian

Yeah pretty much same story as Yahoo.. I'm still not believing anything until I see actual camera footage of what this is.. If it turns out to be just glacial deposits I'm going to ask Ocean X for 1 hour of my life back.