Divided America

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Interesting enough is the idea of A New World Order. It is a dicotomic concept. We have to decide if it is just an illusion. Or there is a clandestine institution behind the Twin Towers episode on 9/11. If the clandestine geoengineering agenda is real or are we going mad taking contrails for chemtrails. If they are spraying chemtrails
they are dumping us down to destruction.
Who are the folks behind chemtrails. Do they belong to the mainstream government elected by people. UN approved the spraying of chemicals? Who is behind pedophilia? And the blackbudget?
Are all these a product of a deranged mind. Are we having collective hallucination.
The NWO must exist. Who is sponsoring the war against Palestine? Do you believe in Anti Zionism? Are not the Rothschilds behind the genocide? Are Jewish people to be blamed? I do not think so. You do not believe in the power of the rich?

I just don’t get anti-semitism; the Jews are not trying to kill or harm me or any of my relatives. They are not trying to impose their religion in fact they don’t want me or you anywhere near it. They seem content to live and let live.

On the other hand Islamic extremists want to take my head just because I exist.

Carl Miller

Jewish people at least the best part from it state that they are not murderer. They are not war mongerer. But there are some Jewish families misrepresenting the Jewish thought.
"We are not feeding any genocide". "We are not murderers but Moses followers"
I believe Jewish people are being misrepresented. A true Jewish is not a war mongerer.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I just don’t get anti-semitism; the Jews are not trying to kill or harm me or any of my relatives. They are not trying to impose their religion in fact they don’t want me or you anywhere near it. They seem content to live and let live.

On the other hand Islamic extremists want to take my head just because I exist.
I don't get antisemitism either. It seems that for some warped reason, leaders of nations have had a tendency to blame Jews for a lot of catastrophes because they were a minority.

And, forgive me for my off-topic tangent, but since we're on the topic of Jews and Judaism, I think the following thread is worth mentioning, New Modern History of Judaism. As you can see in this thread, Simon of Rome, a rabbi of my creation, seeks converts to Judaism, and this is back during the early Middle Ages. Thus, this starts the trend of Judaism being a missionary religion that continues into the present day. However, even in this scenario, Jews in general don't try to force Judaism on gentiles, nor do they try to kill or harm others, especially as killing is a violation of the Ten Commandments.

Yes, Jews in general would use evangelistic persuasion and live by example to get gentiles to convert, but they would never use force or intimidation.

Bottom line is, most Jews are innocent, as are most Christians.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It was my understanding that the Rothchilds are Jewish. Isn't it Rothchild money that finances the wars? Why give sympathy to warmongers?

NaturalPhilosopher

khazarian jews are fake jews...like mentioned in the bible.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you.

That's why rothschild, nazi 'jews' persecuted the real jews in europe. Also why Alex Jones won't discuss jewish involvement in the illuminati because he works for the good jews fighting the bad.

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
khazarian jews are fake jews...like mentioned in the bible.
I believe the Khazars converted to Judaism. If they did, they certainly were Jews. Bottom line: there are good and evil people in every religion. Most Jews, Christians, Buddhists, and Hindus are good, but I'm on the fence about most Muslims...

NaturalPhilosopher

Likely converts yeah but there's a rumor of a genetic lineage of jews but is totally obscured in history. Even conventional scholars say the jews as a race are total fiction.

However since proof of the exodus was found in Saudia Arabia I'm gonna say the bible is correct about the jews as a race descended from Adam.

Ark of the Covenant was found, site of the crucifixion, Sodom and Gomorra, Mt.Sinai, Gulf of Aquaba crossing was all found by Ron Wyatt.

Last edited: