DMT

1whoknox

Or NN-Dimethyltryptamine found in humans, plants, and animals. A very simple molecule very little is known about it.

I have been reading about this DMT and seen a documentary on it as well and I must say I want to try it.

People that drink this (Ayahuasca) or inhale the vapors say that they are taken to another dimension and even interact with intelligent beings. Some say its all in the brain other think it not. They say its nothing like shrooms or LSD but in a league of its own. Some describe it as a spiritual experience something to learn from others say the experience an ego death where self or I is non existent amy long.

Some seem to think that the Pineal gland in our brains when decalcified produces DMT naturally and is a stargate to other places or planes. Science has yet to prove DMT is produced by the gland.

I'm curious if it's possibly the astral plane users visit.

Do we have anyone here with experience?

9uzu3u9y.jpg

Dragonchaser

What is legal and what is not ? What is good or bad and what is not ?

It's perception . Let me not rave about " manmade " laws !!

1whoknox , I say - give it some more research firstly . Secondly and more importantly in my point of view ; will your body tolerate " drugs " .
You know some people can booze all night and are not really affected by it , their bodies are tolerant of the alcohol . And others may even take the smallest of sips of wine ( or whatever ) and they get drunk . Why ? Their bodies are not tolerant to it .

The same applies to drugs , whether softcore like weed or more hardcore .

If you used ( not abused - there is a fine line of difference ) other drugs before without any real problems and you've done enough research about DMT , go for it if you want to try it but be careful .

Dragonchaser

I gave it some thought .............

I can strongly advise you not to make use of drugs to attain a certain spiritual level . That is possible through meditation or other spiritual means ; if you can master it without drugs and THEN use drugs as a " shortcut " - maybe . That also depends on the circumstances .

If you've never done it before and want to use drugs to achieve it ; you're looking for trouble and by that I don't mean the " Law " .

If I can give you advise , get your basics in place without the help of stimulants ; if you are at a sufficient level you can start exploring with stimulants .