1. Dismiss Notice

Do I have a strong telepathic bond with a higher being or am I one myself?

Discussion in 'Aliens and UFOs' started by Blue Wolf, Jul 27, 2017.

1. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Regarding that evil mass murderer of Jews Josef Mengele, his work on genetics did help future geneticists to get to the stage where we are nowadays..

As for Hitler, maybe he was needed to show how futile war is, and thus save lives in the future..I always try to look for good, even in a painful world..

Blue Wolf likes this.
  2. Blue Wolf

Blue Wolf #1 Wolf in Investigation Premium

I would sure like to keep in touch with the Nazis when it comes to science and whatnot, not mass murder.
    I now believe I know where they may be.

TimeFlipper likes this.

3. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

The Nazi`s whole purpose was to rule the world and bring about the rise of the true Aryan race again (not unlike whats happening today with that vile ISIS)...Yes there has been some good things associated with the Nazi`s that includes rockets and more efficient engines, but most of their science was designed for warfare...We were very fortunate that the allies were first to gain the Atomic bomb, the German scientists were fully aware of how to build one but they were out of Deuterium Oxide, better known as Heavy Water..

Blue Wolf likes this.

4. Carl Miller

Carl Miller Senior Member

Yes. Contradictorily as it may seem Hitler played his role into building up a new human being. There had been so much suffering in all those mass killings and bloodshed whose emotional impact served as what we call in drama theater as a cathartic effect. Many people say evil has been escalating in the world today to an extreme extent we even begin to doubt the Creator should really be painted as merciful and provident. Nothing happens by chance and in a bigger picture Hitler contributed to the betterment of human race.
    For the catarthic process the cleaning one you recall what is narrated in dramatic words on the life of Jesus Christ. And the painful heartfelt flagellation drama which aims to cleanse our violent war mongering side into the transformative process of bringing about a new creature. It is also called alchemic process of transforming base metal into gold throught the power of the fire of suffering.

Catarthic adjective
    1Providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions; causing catharsis.
    ‘crying is a cathartic release’

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Blue Wolf and TimeFlipper like this.
  5. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Junior Member

I may be wrong but I have a hard time believing this. It seems too... fictional. I mean no insult in saying that. I just don't believe it. If it's somewhat true, the feeling of being watched may simply be a delusion. I know I started feeling that same way about a year ago and I can't make the feeling go away. From my research, i think i might be delusional. That's the only way i could explain it although im by no means a psychiatrist. You're experiencing nearly the exact same thing as i do. My guess is that you, like me, are delusional and are suffering from these delusions. Things normal may be occuring and your mind spins it to fit the delusions. That's what i think is happening with me. I used to really believe it like you did and frankly, sometimes i find myself believing it again. I have to remind myself it's just my mind playing tricks on me

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017