Debate Do Muslims Believe In Aliens & UFOs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OK, I'm inviting Muslims from Twitter to have a serious discussion about this, so everyone be kind.

TimeFlipper

OK, I'm inviting Muslims from Twitter to have a serious discussion about this, so everyone be kind.
Paula if you do invite them here and they discover you are a Trump supporter, they would probably believe that the only reason you support him, is because of his firm stance on keeping muslims out of your country..

TimeFlipper

Amin

I'm serious. If subhumans like that take over the forum, I will leave.
so according to your intelligence muslims are subhumans who dont deserve to be heard from their point of view. this just shows how arrogant and dumb you are.

Martian

so according to your intelligence muslims are subhumans who dont deserve to be heard from their point of view. this just shows how arrogant and dumb you are.
No, it's called self-preservation because the primitive savages chop people's heads off. Islam is a demonic cult of death. Why do you think aliens don't make their presence known to Earthlings as a whole?

Martian

The UK wanting to leave the EU is called a Brexit...so you could become a Martexit :D
No way should you leave us Martian, i always enjoy seeing you around, and remember that you have an "ignore" feature ;):D
The problem is, their cult teaches them to murder the nonbelievers, and every post made on here gives a little more info about a person. None of us need that.

And before anyone tries screaming "racist", remember that Chechnya is part of Russia and has white muslims. Religion and race are distinctly different.

Amin

No, it's called self-preservation because the primitive savages chop people's heads off. Islam is a demonic cult of death. Why do you think aliens don't make their presence known to Earthlings as a whole?
no its called self assurance. many muslims who study and teach in western institutions have made discoveries that are attributed to western institutions. so white washing history isnt gonna help. if you have issues with islam laws its fine and you got death penalty too . what doesnt it matter if you cut someones head off or if you kill them with syringe its called fulfilling justice. atleast muslims dont keep you around for 20 yrs and then kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.