Debate Do Muslims Believe In Time Travel?

Krish

Muslims in India believe in a whole lot of other stuff due to the influence of Hinduism and Buddhism and everything in-between...

Krish

timetravel is bullshit and it will never happen.

I have a decent contact with a five billion year old spirit who says that Time Travel is BS....and I believe in that due to the mess it will create in the Universe....and if you are managing the Universe (like GOD), you will get really mad and make sure such things do not happen...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Krish - Maybe this contact of yours is a demon or the devil in disguise. Time travel I feel is a necessity, and does not always lead to disaster. There is proof behind time travel, including an alleged time traveler spotted in a 1917 photo, and rumors of a timeline out there in which Germany won World War II.

Amin

@Krish - Maybe this contact of yours is a demon or the devil in disguise. Time travel I feel is a necessity, and does not always lead to disaster. There is proof behind time travel, including an alleged time traveler spotted in a 1917 photo, and rumors of a timeline out there in which Germany won World War II.
if your proof is allegation then there is no any merit to it. timetravel is away for people to get away from poor decisions they made in the past instead of confronting them.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
if your proof is allegation then there is no any merit to it. timetravel is away for people to get away from poor decisions they made in the past instead of confronting them.
Well, we can agree to disagree here. ;)

Krish

Classicalfan626 - It is possible in many ways especially when you take in all the dimensions and more than three space level entities....so, we wait until that happens....and no more WWI and WWII and every other wars since then...what a MESS...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I might be digressing here a little, but im wondering if Muslims believe in time-travel?
timetravel is bullshit and it will never happen.

Are you muslim? We'd really enjoy reading more about why you do not believe in time travel in the proper thread if you are not. :) Many of us believe time travel exists, but we'd like to hear a logical, opposing view.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Read up on Multiple Timeline Theory or Multiple Worldline Theory. This would negate this statement, but many don't know about it.