Debate Do Muslims Believe In Time Travel?

Amin

Read up on Multiple Timeline Theory or Multiple Worldline Theory. This would negate this statement, but many don't know about it.
they are just theories. anyway the consequences of timetravel are too great to be even considered logical. these theories may look good on paper but in practrice it is not gonna happen. God doesnt play dice unless you can restart the bigbang.

Krish

Read up on Multiple Timeline Theory or Multiple Worldline Theory. This would negate this statement, but many don't know about it.
they are just theories. anyway the consequences of timetravel are too great to be even considered logical. these theories may look good on paper but in practrice it is not gonna happen. God doesnt play dice unless you can restart the bigbang.

Besides, we all know what we will do from now to say 5,000 years in to the future....I know, what I did 100,000 years ago, in Vimanas and know what I will do in 500 years in to the future and hence time travel is not there in either case....but, there is always a case something will happen...we will get a new God? that plays dice....amazing...in a version of Chaos...

But then, we can talk about it to make people feel good...the catch here is the basic understanding of cosmos as listed in my other posts...take it or leave it...and thank you...

Amin

Besides, we all know what we will do from now to say 5,000 years in to the future....I know, what I did 100,000 years ago, in Vimanas and know what I will do in 500 years in to the future and hence time travel is not there in either case....but, there is always a case something will happen...we will get a new God? that plays dice....amazing...in a version of Chaos...

But then, we can talk about it to make people feel good...the catch here is the basic understanding of cosmos as listed in my other posts...take it or leave it...and thank you...
Iam not taking anything from you. You are right something is going to happen but its not timetravel.

Do you believe in timetravel?

Krish

Iam not taking anything from you. You are right something is going to happen but its not timetravel.

Do you believe in timetravel?

I AGREE with you...and NO...

Thank you...

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You may not agree with me, but I for one am certain that time travel is not just yet to happen but has already occurred, even in the ancient past with man on Earth.

Seriously, have you guys ever even watched Ancient Aliens? I know it's impossible that that show is 100% accurate, but I think it is much more accurate than what is being taught in schools.

Krish

Unfortunately, I would rather believe a life form from five billion years old and at the top of technology in the universe than Ancient Aliens.....on Time Travel

But it did pointed to a situation about Grays taking the missile and shooting back to a ship...that is correct. and I know a little bit how that is possible (theory wise) ....technically, using massive magnetic systems....(no government people please)...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Krish - Ancient Aliens aside, I still believe time travel is possible, after all that's been said and done about it. I'd be absolutely stunned if I found out time travel and changing history could never be done. If what you say you experienced really happened, the spirit might actually be Satan in disguise. Who knows for sure?

And besides, there are inevitably races in the universe that think they have the pinnacle of technology at hand, yet they're very well on the lower side of the spectrum!

Krish

Well, we can revisit this in five years...thanks...and oh, my Satan....that sounds like Childhood's End stories....and this planet could blow up..., I may not think... so...unless we are on the verge of planet wide destruction...

But, I may agree with you about Satan... since so many people are dying on massive wars and misery now....so, time for a prayer to God...

Last edited:

Night Vision

:D There is no such thing as god or the devil sorry to say :)einstein.png :cool: