Do Not Be Discouraged To Believe.

JMS_Legacy

I have been intrigued by John Titor and TT2063. I find myself skeptical about all of this, as it's just human nature, and yet I also believe in the majority of what they said to come. However, as there are some truths of their predictions, we cannot forget that also not all of them have come true. This leads me to believe that there is a difference in our Worldline, as they called it, compared to theirs. Some events have taken place in their Worldlines that sound familiar, but the slightest difference could completely change the ultimatum, hence the butterfly effect. All of this could also tie into parallel universes, but that is beside the point of this thread. I have a few questions to ask all of you on your personal opinion of the matter, which I am especially interested to hear what Sam will have to say due to your knowledge of the subject and the research you have compiled.

One thing I must say beforehand, is as I was reading the questions we asked this time traveler I was extremely disappointed at how many people didn't put more thought into a question. Some questions were repeated, some completely pointless, and many had a lack of better wording for a higher understanding. If that was our true chance to unravel truths of the future, it was entirely wasted in my opinion.

1.) Did anyone heed these warnings of the Pineal Gland and has it made a difference in their every day health or consciousness?

2.) Anyone else notice that it has also been widely predicted that those who turn their back on Israel are doomed? One thing came to mind when reading posts is that John Titor said something along the lines of Jerusalem having an overwhelmingly strong defense contrary to thought of a stronger offense. GOD would be their defense, which could be the doing of all of this destruction and devastation to come, as many speculate that Obama will be turning his back on Israel and with his re-election, it very well may be possible. Maybe that is why time travelers are coming back to watch the changes? Maybe even they can't grasp a logical explanation for how everything turned out. It does say in the Bible (King James) that No man will predict the End of Times. With that being said, I can only believe that what we think will happen at the End of Times is going to be more destructive than we could understand.

3.) Has anyone figured out what Prophecies Obama has filled? And how far in advance were they predicted by these time travelers?

4.) " As for John [Titor] it is my understanding that he built the unit he has. As I said earlier I will ask my mates and see what they can tell me about him. I admit I don't know much about him. What I have stated that I know I heard in conversations in my time. " - TT2063
Did he ever get back to anyone with more information on John Titor?

5.) John Titor and time travel device. He went into more detail than I thought a time traveler would, but I suppose he put that suspicion to rest when adding that if someone were to copy his device that there would be no better way he could think to start a war. But I cannot believe that no one will try to copy this and the information he gave is more than enough actually to make a copy given that the proper equations and technology are provided and functioned correctly. So, my question to all of you would be, Have you heard anything of time travelling devices being constructed based on John Titor's information?

6.) Why was John Titor focused on telling us to read carefully the Declaration? And what advances have we come to understand about SuperString Theory, has his prediction of the multi-dimensions been declared true yet to the extent of having microscopic dimensions?

I will not ridicule you for "stupid" answers or shut you out due to lack of belief in the same manner as I, but I only want your opinions. I am posting this solely to spark the curiosity in the minds of everyone. This, as it is, should be a widely discussed topic. They came with warnings for a reason and I can't imagine how difficult for them it must be to watch us make the same mistakes again. Disregarding and discrediting the possibility that they could be telling every bit of the truth, as they know it.. Is equivalent to being blindly ignorant. This up-coming war WILL be vital to our continuing existence. The world somewhere down the line lost sight of standard morals and truth. We are steadily declining from a successful society and there will be a breaking point eventually, that much is a certainty.

JMS_Legacy

Strange raises suspicion, which ultimately raises questions. This is a good thing. Perhaps, With enough thought, we will come to find answers.

Samstwitch

I have been intrigued by John Titor and TT2063. I find myself skeptical about all of this, as it's just human nature, and yet I also believe in the majority of what they said to come. However, as there are some truths of their predictions, we cannot forget that also not all of them have come true. This leads me to believe that there is a difference in our Worldline, as they called it, compared to theirs. Some events have taken place in their Worldlines that sound familiar, but the slightest difference could completely change the ultimatum, hence the butterfly effect. All of this could also tie into parallel universes, but that is beside the point of this thread. I have a few questions to ask all of you on your personal opinion of the matter, which I am especially interested to hear what Sam will have to say due to your knowledge of the subject and the research you have compiled.

Nice to meet you JMS! To begin, I agree with most of what you have said above, except that I am no longer skeptical.

One thing I must say beforehand, is as I was reading the questions we asked this time traveler I was extremely disappointed at how many people didn't put more thought into a question. Some questions were repeated, some completely pointless, and many had a lack of better wording for a higher understanding. If that was our true chance to unravel truths of the future, it was entirely wasted in my opinion.

I totally agree! I wish I had been online when John was here. I frequented Art Bell's BBS (Message Board), but I was called away during the months that John posted due to a family emergency.

1.) Did anyone heed these warnings of the Pineal Gland and has it made a difference in their every day health or consciousness?

I am not convinced that TimeTraveler2063 is a real Time Traveler. He is the one who gave us the information about the Pineal Gland.

2.) Anyone else notice that it has also been widely predicted that those who turn their back on Israel are doomed? One thing came to mind when reading posts is that John Titor said something along the lines of Jerusalem having an overwhelmingly strong defense contrary to thought of a stronger offense. GOD would be their defense, which could be the doing of all of this destruction and devastation to come, as many speculate that Obama will be turning his back on Israel and with his re-election, it very well may be possible. Maybe that is why time travelers are coming back to watch the changes? Maybe even they can't grasp a logical explanation for how everything turned out. It does say in the Bible (King James) that No man will predict the End of Times. With that being said, I can only believe that what we think will happen at the End of Times is going to be more destructive than we could understand.

About Obama...he has not been supportive of Israel as he portrays to be. About one year ago, he even suggested Israel should go back to pre-1967 boundaries (pre 6-Day War, giving up much of their land). And Obama does not afford Prime Minister Netanyahu the respect and time that he should be given, such as responding to his requests to meet in person. So yes, it could turn out that Obama turns his back on Israel.

You said, "It does say in the Bible (King James) that No man will predict the End of Times." Actually, the Bible doesn't say that. What you're referring to is the 'Return of Christ'. Scripture says that no man, not even Jesus, knows that day that Jesus will Return to earth...only God knows that day.

(Sorry I don't have time to look up these scriptures to reference for you, but I'm correct about what I'm saying.)

Regarding the "Last Days", the "End Times", Jesus said His believers/followers would know the signs and recognize them. Yes, we are living in the Last Days, the End Times for sure! I study Bible Prophecy. If you want to know about Bible Prophecy, visit the thread I posted, THE DANIEL PROJECT. That's a great start, but there is much more Prophecy in the Scriptures.

3.) Has anyone figured out what Prophecies Obama has filled? And how far in advance were they predicted by these time travelers?

JOHN TITOR: "The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base."

Actually, to me, both of these things sound like Obama. He has connected himself to Lincoln in many ways, including using the Bible that Lincoln used when sworn in as President.

4.) " As for John [Titor] it is my understanding that he built the unit he has. As I said earlier I will ask my mates and see what they can tell me about him. I admit I don't know much about him. What I have stated that I know I heard in conversations in my time. " - TT2063
Did he ever get back to anyone with more information on John Titor?

No, TT2063 never got back to us on this...And he bailed on a Chat session with me, the day of the scheduled Chat. He dodges questions, which IMO is typical of a hoaxer. (John Titor never did this. If he didn't answer something, he always stated a reason why. JT answered tons of questions without hesitation.)

5.) John Titor and time travel device. He went into more detail than I thought a time traveler would, but I suppose he put that suspicion to rest when adding that if someone were to copy his device that there would be no better way he could think to start a war. But I cannot believe that no one will try to copy this and the information he gave is more than enough actually to make a copy given that the proper equations and technology are provided and functioned correctly. So, my question to all of you would be, Have you heard anything of time travelling devices being constructed based on John Titor's information?

John's Time Machine has been Patented on our Timeline. There is a thread about it somewhere on Paranormalis, but I don't have time to find it now. You can do a search for it though.

6.) Why was John Titor focused on telling us to read carefully the Declaration?

John wanted us to know that our Civil Rights would be stripped away, which they were right after 911, beginning with the Patriot Act, which is anything but Patriot.

This, as it is, should be a widely discussed topic. They came with warnings for a reason and I can't imagine how difficult for them it must be to watch us make the same mistakes again. Disregarding and discrediting the possibility that they could be telling every bit of the truth, as they know it.. Is equivalent to being blindly ignorant. This up-coming war WILL be vital to our continuing existence. The world somewhere down the line lost sight of standard morals and truth. We are steadily declining from a successful society and there will be a breaking point eventually, that much is a certainty.

TOTALLY AGREE!

Thanks for the discussion.

~Sam~