Media Do We Live in a Simulated Reality?

CDS

Published on Jun 17, 2015
Do we live in a matrix? Is our universe a computer simulation?
Are we all part of a computer program reality? Is the consciousness the information center of the computer simulation?
Is the Universe and life made of computer code?

The things you thought they are real, they are not actually so real.
The scientific facts and, surprisingly, the bible, indicate that we do live in a computer simulation.

Part 1

Part 2

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Man, I love that subject, so many possibilities that will inevitably question every single thing we take for granted.

One of the things that bugs me a bit is the following. Were there ever one or a few individuals who were able to "hack" this virtual reality, maybe like in the Matrix ? I'm gonna give examples, because I don't wanna say "Infinite lives" and "warp zones" like we're in some game... But are we?

Nak Sae Glim

given the concept.. a higher power is the obvious conclusion. Is it not? Something placed us inside, or trapped us, or is protecting us. So given the concept, with no information on the higher powers intentions, do we riot or worship? An that simple choice either through free will or lack of information is a sign of lacking control on our own part or full. Decisions ultimately coming down to personal choice or belief.