Do we switch to another universe when we die?

Freak Show

There is only one way, and if you are meant to go you won't be back to tell your story. People are sent back for a reason. To tell other people what they saw. To let people know not to fear death, as death of the body is part of a transition. No one really dies. Your body expires and your soul, which is divine energy, moves on to the next plain of existence.

I agree. Someone/something compelled her to come and share he experience with us.

God compelled her. It wasn't her time. If it were she wouldn't be here.. Everyone has a purpose, and that purpose although involves you is not about just you. We are here to help each other. If God didn't want you to be here, you wouldn't be here

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
you go to a different plain of existence. There you are judged on where you go next. we have time and space, spirit doesn't. So what you believe that you're going to move from one place to another than another is not the way it works. you are energy, and when your energy leaves( your soul) it moves to the next plain. Then you're either directed to come back here or you don't. It's one place or the other. They're aren't a bunch of other places to go.

I wouldn’t say directed, it is your choice.. The same as Judgement, it is YOU that will condemn yourself through guilt, pity, sorrow, regret. Personal actions and feelings that prevent you from progression..
The light of god is love no matter what you have done. Upon crossing in an instant we will all understand this and that same instant we will punish ourselves...

Mayhem

Zenith
Im very interested in the Veil, or the guardian of the threshold.

"My ghostly form is spun, so to
speak, from the account book of your life. Up to now, you
have carried me invisibly within you. It was for your sake
that this was so. It meant that the hidden wisdom of your
destiny continued to work within you to eliminate the ugly
spots in my appearance."
Rudolf Steiner.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe so. but unless you attain a certain level, you cant go . You will have you reincarnate or repent to improve your soul.

Moving to another universe, when you die, unless other factors are at play. Thats to decide.

Freak Show

you go to a different plain of existence. There you are judged on where you go next. we have time and space, spirit doesn't. So what you believe that you're going to move from one place to another than another is not the way it works. you are energy, and when your energy leaves( your soul) it moves to the next plain. Then you're either directed to come back here or you don't. It's one place or the other. They're aren't a bunch of other places to go.

I wouldn’t say directed, it is your choice.. The same as Judgement, it is YOU that will condemn yourself through guilt, pity, sorrow, regret. Personal actions and feelings that prevent you from progression..
The light of god is love no matter what you have done. Upon crossing in an instant we will all understand this and that same instant we will punish ourselves...

You do have the choice to cross over or not. When i cross spirit over, sometimes they listen and go, sometimes they don't. Believe me, when i got to bed at night i see plenty of the ones who chose to stay. They are there in a sense, but in a lower plain. They come to me thinking i can just cross them, but they must ask for God's forgiveness first.

Freak Show

When you cross over, it's then when judgement comes into play. but not as we think. it's to see if you've completed your purpose, if you have you go home, but if you havn't, you go to a sort of spirit school and then returned here. God has a plan/path for you. Everything you do within the plan is meant to happen. If you cross the street, left turn, right turn, take a piece of candy that's not yours, everything is planned out, but sometimes free will gets in the way. Of which you go off your plan, which is still really your plan. You die then an assessment is done, you either stay or get reassigned
The problem with people is we only think in terms of the body. But we are much bigger than that, we just don't know how to tap into that, meaning our soul. Your soul is energy, divine energy created by God from a part of him. It's not magic, we just don't appear here, we are just not alive because two people had sex and had a baby. It all has a purpose, we all have a purpose. That purpose although involves us is not entirely about us, more on helping others. We need to start thinking as a collective society instead of trying to over power each other. The game changer is coming, and i mean soon. Prepare yourselves for the unthinkable

DEATH OMEN

According to my M.D. s, I'll be able to answer that question, :LOL::LOL::LOL:in about a couple of months. I might just figure out a way to "come back" and just hang around here. Interesting, a "haunted website.:eek::eek:

Freak Show

According to my M.D. s, I'll be able to answer that question, :LOL::LOL::LOL:in about a couple of months. I might just figure out a way to "come back" and just hang around here. Interesting, a "haunted website.:eek::eek:
you actually can come back and visit, which is why we so most spirit. but most likely you'll be so busy with what's going on there that it won't be to important to do so other then to check up on someone