Do you believe in hell?

TnWatchdog

brmichel

Eh, I don't really believe in hell. I'm not sure what's in store for us after death. I'd sure like to know because it's something I've been thinking about a lot quite recently. Maybe we just fall 'asleep' and never wake up and we're in an endless 'dark' dream? Who knows.

mariya94

Eh, I don't really believe in hell. I'm not sure what's in store for us after death. I'd sure like to know because it's something I've been thinking about a lot quite recently. Maybe we just fall 'asleep' and never wake up and we're in an endless 'dark' dream? Who knows.
That would be nice.

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Im going to try and lighten up this thread a bit by playing this song from 1968, and the guy who performed this actually DID set his hair on fire several times performing the song :eek:.
That's a hot act TimeFlipper, which reminded me of my eighteenth birthday. I had a little beer, wine, and slow gin and when I blew the candles out, my face went into the cake and my hair caught on fire. I had long hair at the time. I still remember the smell. lol

TimeFlipper

Im going to try and lighten up this thread a bit by playing this song from 1968, and the guy who performed this actually DID set his hair on fire several times performing the song :eek:.
That's a hot act TimeFlipper, which reminded me of my eighteenth birthday. I had a little beer, wine, and slow gin and when I blew the candles out, my face went into the cake and my hair caught on fire. I had long hair at the time. I still remember the smell. lol
Ive always been a hot act for the ladies Dawg, but the only thing i burnt were the advances of ladies that didnt turn me on lmao ::LOL:::ROFLMAO: