Do you drink enough water?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

steven chiverton

Everyone has heard the advice to drink 8 glasses of water everyday. That would be about 2 liters.

From what I know it's recommended to drink between 2 and 3 liters of water a day, depending what kind of stuff you're doing, and if you're in a humid, or dry place.

I know I don't drink enough water, I've been doing it for years. I drink more than I used to, but I don't think it's enough yet.

i drink water but its in bottles with other stuff to give it flavour like peach ice tea etc etc in fact water makes some poeple fat there was a story on tv about it here if you drink to much it sticks to your fat cells and makes you look bigger so sweating it out then make the fat cells shrink so you then look thinner water also has many minerals in it and its alkalinity can be so high it corrodes , as like in the case of the magic cows in the blue mountains of australia featured in the animal x program , drink this amazing water so rich in minerals it corrodes the very pumps they pump it with. i made my own colloidal silver for years i used demineralised water only as tap water has minerals in it and the brew goes black and horrible with minerals in it

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Everyone has heard the advice to drink 8 glasses of water everyday. That would be about 2 liters.

From what I know it's recommended to drink between 2 and 3 liters of water a day, depending what kind of stuff you're doing, and if you're in a humid, or dry place.

I know I don't drink enough water, I've been doing it for years. I drink more than I used to, but I don't think it's enough yet.

i drink water but its in bottles with other stuff to give it flavour like peach ice tea etc etc in fact water makes some poeple fat there was a

Flavored drinks have sodium. Sodium is what makes you fat.

steven chiverton

i drink water but its in bottles with other stuff to give it flavour like peach ice tea etc etc in fact water makes some poeple fat there was a

there was a storey on tv about a women who put on lots of weight from drinking to much water and its my guess if she didn't swet enough out it will stick to the fat cells and make her look fat

TnWatchdog

there was a storey on tv about a women who put on lots of weight from drinking to much water and its my guess if she didn't swet enough out it will stick to the fat cells and make her look fat
Like a walking sponge.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I heard someone on the radio give an alternate formula for figuring out your daily water consumption rate. He said to drink an ounce of water for every 2 lbs of body weight. So a 200 lb person would need 100 oz of water daily.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Water is great to detox ( I would also recommend Green Tea)

Unfortunately I drink too many fizzy drinks.. Red Bull my personal Nemesis :(