Do You Fear 2012 ?

Rosco..Jones

Just looking at the world today is scary enough. Food, water and energy resources are unable to meet the demand. The potential of religious wars, class wars, racial wars, economic wars, cyber wars etc hang over our heads. The world IS changing. Into what, I am not sure. I do expect a worst case scenario of about 90% of the world population dying, if there is a major breakdown of the world economy. As for 2012, why worry? I tend to agree with Cosmo and KC.

sUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Hououin Kyouma

I personally don't believe in the 2012 'End of the World' scenario (At All).

I do believe some serious event(s) could occur in 2012. Say, a second global economic recession or financial downturn, depending on how the Eurozone and EU as a whole handles the ongoing Euro Crisis, and any other future crises related to the global economy or financial markets; that's cause for worry. But, as for the world or society itself coming to an end? No. The only worry is the financial stability of the world.

HDRKID

Considering it is only a few days away... The answer is no. We have done what we can to prepare. Just finished work on a underground shelter that has a lot of space. It has seven bedrooms and two bath and two kitchens and a den - with over 4,000 square feet of usable space. Sadly as of yesterday water was getting in through some cracks, but other than that it is ready to go. Got it done in 2011 right under the wire. :)