Do you know time travel enthusiasts outside of the Internet?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you think that 2 people discussing a TV show about time travel, can count as people discussing time travel?

Leslie

Great question Num.

Are you talking about the writers of the show or those being entertained by it?

I suppose that fictional entertainment or TV shows do all have aspects of real experiences.

Now I'm going to be thinking of this all night. Thanks a lot. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Haha! I didn't think that much about it.

Here's an idea. In both cases (writer or a person from the audience), they're talking, debating or whatever about fictional stuff. Therefore, even if it's time travel stuff, it's possibly not as serious (serious as in non-fictional) time travel stuff as what we talk about here. Perhaps that can answer the question, or parts of it. ;)

Leslie

Haha! I didn't think that much about it.

Here's an idea. In both cases (writer or a person from the audience), they're talking, debating or whatever about fictional stuff. Therefore, even if it's time travel stuff, it's possibly not as serious (serious as in non-fictional) time travel stuff as what we talk about here. Perhaps that can answer the question, or parts of it. ;)
LOL I think I'll just go get a beer!

I was just saying that talk about a TV show or movie with time travel could serve as a gateway to bringing up real-world stories (sorry of like marijuana leading to cocaine and heroine, which we all know it does, for everyone... cuz you know, that's what the experts say).

But hey, who here didn't first get interested in time travel through fictional works BEFORE learning about our looking for real-world occurrences?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a really good point. I, for one, became interested in time travel and several other topics through fictional work.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
We talk about time travel a lot on Paranormalis and other places on the Internet. Titor, HDRs, time machines and theories.

What about talking about those things in your day to day life, outside of the Internet?
I personally only know a few people like that. Maybe 2 or 3, not much more. Other people would probably think I'm a weirdo! Or maybe not, who knows.

How much people do you know in your non-Internet life, who are interested to discuss about time travel with you? Do you know any at all? Do you know people who are interested by the Titor story, for instance?

not one, nope, nahdah, I don't even get to watch a show about it unless everyone is gone from the house