1. Dismiss Notice

Do You Think the President’s Book of Secrets Really Exists ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies and Cover-ups' started by Num7, Jun 29, 2009.

?

1. Yeah, it sure does!

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No way!

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I'm not sure, who knows...

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Num7

Num7 Administrator

I recently watched National Treasure: The Book of Secret, and It made me wonder if a book like this could actually exist for real.

The Book of Secrets is a book written by US presidents, to the US presidents. Only them know where the book is located, and they are the only people who can read it, and if needed, write something in it. This book would contain every secrets too dangerous for normal people to know about, that could create mass hysteria. Subjects such as JFK's assasination, Rosswell, the moon landing, american revolution war conspiracies and such. We could add the quest for the city of gold as well.

BTW, this book might not exist in the way it is depicted in the movie, but there must be somthing, a book, a document that can be only seen by the president's eyes, that is in fact, some kind of book of secrets.

In National Treasure, the president asked Nick Cage to take a look at page 47, and to report what he saw. What's on that page ? What kind of conpiracies are they talking about ?

Do you think such a book exists ? If so, what would you like to find inside that book ?

Num7

2. Num7

Num7 Administrator

Just watched this movie again. Thought I'd bump the thread and see what you think.

I'm also wondering if they'll use the book and the "page 47" as a plot element in the upcoming National Treasure 3.

3. CDS

CDS Active Member

I work for a public school grades K-3rd. Documentation is everything and we leave hand written logs to the principle and each other in a book. It makes sense the same may be true at all and the highest levels of organized government.

PoisonApple, PaulaJedi and Num7 like this.
  4. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Senior Member

Wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure the Vatican has something similar.

Num7 likes this.
  5. Num7

Num7 Administrator

Vatican has a full secret library, right?

Opmmur likes this.
  6. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Senior Member

Something like that. I recall some sort of vault. The vatican has been writing for centuries, I believe, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if governments do something similar.

7. titorite

titorite Senior Member

Wouldn't surprise me. It sounds logical.

8. HDRKID

HDRKID Senior Member

The president in not in the loop on many events, but you already knew that one.

Yakov Smirnoff - in America, you can always find a party, but in soviet russia, the Party find you!

9. label

label Member

It is possible that a book of this nature exists. Consider leadership and its responsibilities surly there must be a document giving guide lines pointing out details of some ongoing programs that is notable.

10. PoisonApple

PoisonApple Moderator

I don't know, do you guys think there's an actual book that exists? Or just the knowledge that's passed to each successor?

I agree with HDRKID that the president is in the dark about a lot of things...So who would be the ones who really know the truths?

11. TnWatchdog

TnWatchdog Senior Member

Maybe they have a book listing fabrications made, which changed our true history to a fictional version. You really don't know for sure but if they told you what was in such a book...they would have to kill you. An experiment gone wrong resulting in runaway escapees, later called bigfoot could be written in the book, or maybe not. JFK, aliens, emerging viruses, or deflated balls could also be topics in such a book.

PoisonApple likes this.
  12. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Senior Member

Would it be like the government to document its "misbehaviors" and secrets in a book, or would it rather pass it on from person to person, killing those that threaten to bring the info out into the open?

13. PoisonApple

PoisonApple Moderator

That's why I bet there's not an actual book, but rather passed information...

14. label

label Member

I can imagine that because leaders have access to information that normal people know nothing about points to some type of document that must be past on from one to the next. Afterall surly each leader must know some secrets to avoid problems and understand sensitivity of said knowledge. If it is an actual written book or just a computer file is anyone's guess but I do think that it is possible

15. PoisonApple

PoisonApple Moderator

It seems like it'd be too easy to fall into the wrong hands if it were an actual document...But maybe it is.. *shrug*