DOCUMENTARY: Montauk Chronicles (and Research Discussion)

Samstwitch

After I heard about children being abducted for experiments in Montauk, I wanted to do more research. This thread is for discussion of what went on at Montauk. The two videos I posted here are related to the Documentary, but in my comments below I have posted other videos of interest.

The video above is a Movie Preview Trailer. Has anyone seen or heard about the Documentary "Montauk Chronicles"? If you have any information on this film, please post it here.

IMDB Listing HERE

Here's an interview with the writer/director Christopher P. Garetano.

Samstwitch

Scene from the movie "Montauk Chronicles"...The Montauk Boys

WARNING: Disturbing content.

Samstwitch

Interview with Director/writer Chris Garetano. Garentano claims that over 300,000 children (boys) were abducted for experiments in Montauk.

Samstwitch

David Wilcock - The Montauk Chair & 2012

The Montauk Chair was a Stargate device that originally came from alien spacecraft that was retrieved by our government. Experiments were conducted with the chair. David Wilcock talks about those experiments. When the participants traveled in time to the year 2012 they hit what they called a "bump", which caused them to have an incredible Religious Experience.

IMO, I believe that may be 'The Rapture'. (It's one consideration.). I talk about possible theories related to the Rapture and 2012 on a thread I posted here... John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012 Of course we'll know if any of my theories are correct by the end of this year.

In 1998, Major Ed Dames was interviewed by Art Bell on Coast to Coast Radio. At that time, he said every time his Team of Remote Viewers tried to remote view 2012 they hit a wall. They were unable to see past 2012, but they never knew why. So what David Wilcock says about the Montauk experiments is related.

Samstwitch

A MONTAUK SURVIVOR

BOOK: Montauk: The Alien Connection
AUTHOR: Stewart Swedlow

When Stewart Swedlow was a teenage boy, he was abducted and experimented on numerous times at Montauk. Stewart gives his first-hand account of what happened and why in the book Montauk: The Alien Connection. He claims over 300,000 other boys were also abducted for experimentation, but they either died, or their memories
of the experiences were wiped out. Stewart is considered an anomoly, because he not only survived, but he retained his memories in spite of what was done to him to make him forget. He explains why only males were used in the experiments. Stewart goes into great detail about the events that happened at Montauk.

MIND CONTROL

I agree with everything Stewart said about Mind Control and the elite groups behind it. I see it happening everyday in our world, via the Internet, Media, Television Programming, etc.

I am not a candidate for Mind Control. I cannot be hynotized. My father could not be hypnotized either. When I was young I was enrolled in hypnosis classes. (My mother made me attend with her.) I was amazed when I saw how fast my mother went into a hypnotic state and how easily she was manipulated by a doctor's hypnotic suggestions.

Mind Control is very real and it's happening all around us. People have become robots. I call them Sheeple...and I do my best to wake them up to the real world. Someday soon something will happen in our world that will wake everyone, and it will be the Hand of God.

*DISCLAIMER: I don't believe mankind was genetically engineered by Extraterrestrials. I believe in the Biblical story of Adam and Eve.

*REPTILIANS: I believe Reptilians are demonic in nature. Descriptions of Reptilians and their evil actions as described by abductees sound very much like Biblical descriptions of the devil.

Samstwitch

I emailed Christopher Garetano, the Director, and asked him where/when the "Montauk Chronicles" documentary would be released. Here's what he said:

If you're in the New York area we have a
screening coming right up on May 25th, in Montauk, New York.
More info about that screening can be found at the link below.

World Premiere Movie MONTAUK CHRONICLES | Facebook

If you're outside of New York or outside of the United States we're
planning a bunch of screening all over the world.
If you know of any independent theaters or upcoming film festivals in
your area that might be interested in playing Montauk Chronicles, let
me know and I will contact them.

Otherwise, we're busy preparing the DVD for release in late August
and it will also play on cable and Video On Demand.

Stay tuned to the website as all information about the release will
be posted.
If you have any other questions, I'm happy to answer them.

Regards,

Christopher P. Garetano
White Phosphorus Pictures

Himalayan Hermit

Isn't there another documentary being produced by some group in Mexico that claims to be the AUTHENTIC Mayans secret released by Mexican Archives - kind of documentary? Anyone know what happened to it?