Documents of Nikola Tesla confescated by FBI finally released

Harte

I don't think anyone has claimed Tesla wasn't a great innovator. However, he was also one who saw incredibly bright red lights shining out of pigeon's eyes and HAD to have 18 napkins at each meal.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I did read Tesla's biography. I noted that he had quite an ego. But one thing that also came up was that there are no videos of Nikola Tesla.

Pooria

Tesla is a special case. He actually did lose his mind in his later years.
In fact, he is the reason the phrase "Mad Scientist" entered our lexicon.
He is that guy.

Harte
I strongly disagree and believe in existence of Tesla teleport tech as just one of numerous time travel modalities developed by US scientists, which has the ability to teleport within space-time continuum and is based on previous efforts of Tesla himself;

Would you mind telling the board exactly why you believe this?
After listening to a great deal of speeches of Andrew Basiago there remains no doubt for me, BTW I know you don't believe him and honestly I don't care if revelations such as his meet with denial, it's only natural.

after all there was a reason that after he passed out, Army and FBI were in a race against each other to acquire his documents in his hotel room.
You mean after he died, and I already gave the only reason needed to explain this without making any claims about something Tesla never talked about.

Harte
what?!

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

Tesla said that bcoz he exposed himself 2 certain EM fields, his mind became a receiver to cosmic knowledge.from which many of his ideas and inventions came..I find this a very interesting quote & worth digging beneath.
@Einstein : I very much join ur observation....since Tesla died in the 40s, there shud be alota videos of him..where are they ?

Pooria

Tesla said that bcoz he exposed himself 2 certain EM fields, his mind became a receiver to cosmic knowledge.from which many of his ideas and inventions came..I find this a very interesting quote & worth digging beneath.
When you raise your "Vibrational frequency" above some level (there are practical ways to do it), ET contact becomes a reality (and maybe demon contact too which judging by experience is not a good thing IMHO) , start searching Vibrational Frequency and you'll find interesting things.

Last edited:

Harte

I strongly disagree and believe in existence of Tesla teleport tech as just one of numerous time travel modalities developed by US scientists, which has the ability to teleport within space-time continuum and is based on previous efforts of Tesla himself;

After listening to a great deal of speeches of Andrew Basiago there remains no doubt for me, BTW I know you don't believe him and honestly I don't care if revelations such as his meet with denial, it's only natural.
So your answer, then, is "Because Andrew Basiago"??

after all there was a reason that after he passed out, Army and FBI were in a race against each other to acquire his documents in his hotel room.
You mean after he died, and I already gave the only reason needed to explain this without making any claims about something Tesla never talked about.

Harte
what?![/QUOTE]
Tesla never said a word about working on teleportation, that's what.

Harte

Pooria

So your answer, then, is "Because Andrew Basiago"??
Yes and even better, mastering quantum physics is one way to get to travel through time because Andrew Basiago.

Harte
what?!
Tesla never said a word about working on teleportation, that's what.

Harte
Well I never said he said.

Last edited:

Harte

Now Andrew Basagio is a master of quantum physics?
Please tell us how quantum physics gets us time travel, and what that has to do with Tesla.

Harte