Documents of Nikola Tesla confescated by FBI finally released

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Now Andrew Basagio is a master of quantum physics?
Nope, no such claim ever.
Please tell us how quantum physics gets us time travel, and what that has to do with Tesla.
Harte
Maybe nothing to do with Tesla, and a tip : Google "quantum+time travel"

I don't trust Basagio. He's a lawyer. No proof of his claims. You think a lawyer would know that evidence is crucial.
A photo with an unclear, tiny image of a boy isn't evidence. The boy could be anybody. IMHO...
Tesla, on the other hand, has done amazing work and deserves the respect he wasn't given when he was alive,
and he wasn't seeking fame. Crazy or not, he was a genius. I think Tesla is more likely to have time traveled due to his
humble attitude. A real time traveler doesn't have the need to tell the world and it wouldn't even be safe to do so.

Pooria

Please tell us how quantum physics gets us time travel, and what that has to do with Tesla.
Harte

I don't trust Basagio. He's a lawyer. No proof of his claims. You think a lawyer would know that evidence is crucial.
A photo with an unclear, tiny image of a boy isn't evidence. The boy could be anybody. IMHO...
Tesla, on the other hand, has done amazing work and deserves the respect he wasn't given when he was alive,
and he wasn't seeking fame. Crazy or not, he was a genius. I think Tesla is more likely to have time traveled due to his
humble attitude. A real time traveler doesn't have the need to tell the world and it wouldn't even be safe to do so.
An evidence:
1378008_656090001076152_1980532948_n.jpg
original post with more info on this page.

Harte

Harte
Well, maybe you can understand my confusion concerning what you posted. If not, you can always read the thread title.

Start a thread on time travel through quantum "mastery." I will respond to you there, if I see it.

Harte

Harte

An evidence:
View attachment 5542

Fuzzy photos are evidence of something?

Harte

Krish

Just an interesting item...

Tesla remained as a genius for many life times. So, after this one, he went up in the heavenly realm...Great idea that paid well...(He is a reincarnation family member, hence this idea is being posted. He worked on military and dual use hardware, some items did not have electronics at the time and metallurgy, but I was not allowed to know)...Key item is, he did well...

Pooria

Harte
Well, maybe you can understand my confusion concerning what you posted. If not, you can always read the thread title.

Start a thread on time travel through quantum "mastery." I will respond to you there, if I see it.

Harte
hmmm... so like you are a physicist now? I think I'd rather stick to quantum physics e-books I just obtained, fortunately I master areas of mathematics required in that field, I've had enough of useless speculations.
An evidence:
View attachment 5542

Fuzzy photos are evidence of something?

Harte
In case you can extract info from, yes.

Lumbergooz

Harte
probably worth googling this in the darknet 2 see what they have about it. It is rumored that darknet contains 9 times info as much in the idiotnet..perhaps we can find something..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Harte
probably worth googling this in the darknet 2 see what they have about it. It is rumored that darknet contains 9 times info as much in the idiotnet..perhaps we can find something..

You can access it with TOR but personally, I've never had an interest in the dark net.

Harte

That only makes it nine times stupider.

And in response to the earlier post from Pooria, no, I'm not a physicist.
However, I did major in math in college (but never finished that degree) and I do today teach Honors Physics in a high school. I also hold a Mechanical Engineering degree.

So I know a little about it, yes.

Harte